3rd time, good time? (pt. 2)

The next day Kristen found out that there was a little paper with a number on it in her pants.

She placed it on the table without caring much about it.

She feeled fucked. Like... really fucked.

She wasn't selected for the movie she wanted to do for so long, where she worked so goddamn long for.

But yeah, you can't turn back time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the other side, Rob was kinda waiting for a call from the girl he bumped into yesterday.

It felt good yesterday. They didn't talk much, but there was contact. Eye-contact. And that's important.

He walked around nervously all the time while petting the cat he bought a few weeks ago, and then his phone rang.

Rob; nervous as shit, took the phone out of his pocket, and saw a number whom he never saw before, so normally it was Kristen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hello?' she started. 'Uhm, yeah, h-hey, Rob here, you know, Rob from yesterday, at the ba-'

'Yes, Rob. I know who you are. Don't panic' i cutted him off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of talking they finally decided to come back together at the same place, the next day, at 7 pm. Rob was fucking happy and hang up the Phone with a huge smile on his face.

The next day, he woke up early and made breakfast for himself. He listened some calm music while watching the sun whom was setting in Los Angeles.

When it was time to go, he was nervous. He took a suit, and stepped in the shower. After the shower he brushed his teeths, took his shoes, and walked to his car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEEEEEEEEEY GUYS

More of this story? I mean; another part? There didn't happened much in this part soooooo sorry!