I'm done with you, it's over. (pt. 2)

I drove to the middle of nowhere. I didn't care where i goed, i just needed some time alone.

I couldnt believe that she did it again. Again. But obviously; with someone else now. Goddamn Jesse. Kristen always told me that he was her bestfriend.

Maybe they already have something longer then we saw today...

I stopped the car at a place who i could recognize out of a million. The place where i would ask Kristen to marry me. I planned that a few weeks ago and would do that the next day.

I stepped out of the car and slowly goed to the lake nearby.

I sat down and looked around. It's so peaceful here. No worries, no problems, just; hakuna matata. (*)

After some time, i heard footsteps. I looked around but didn't see anyone.

I grabbed the pack of cigarets out of my pants and started to smoke. "I have to stop" i thinked out loud and looked at the pack.

I threw the pack in the lake, and when i finished my cigarette i did the same.

After almost an hour, i heared a motor. I looked around and saw Kristen's car. I sighed and looked away.

I heard her footsteps coming closer, but i just kept looking away and ignoring it.

She came beside me and sat down. I looked at her. She was crying. Or she cried before. I couldn't see it because it was already late & dark.

"Robert," she began after some time. "what you saw on the news wasn't true. I know i also said this when it actually was true some years ago. But, goddamn, Robert Pattinson, believe me. I'm not lying right now. And by the way, what do i have to do with Jesse? Do you really think that i would make out with him? He's my best friend."

There was some silence between what she said and my answer.

"Where do the pictures come from?"

"Rob, you know that their photoshop skills are amazing."

I nodded and looked away.

She softly took my chin in her hand and turned my head back.

"Please"

And then i just kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

When we pulled away, she smiled like she was crazy

"Kristen," i began, "i planned something a few weeks ago, and normally i would do that tomorrow, at this place, but we're already here now, so..."

I waited a second smiling before asking.

"Kristen Jaymes, would you please take this ring and marry me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Normally, i will stop updating here for some time, because i'm writing another story in Dutch.

So for all my Dutch readers, go check it out when the first part is posted!