Fight

"Rob, i never wanted a baby! How much times did i tell you?! And now you just made me pregant and lied to me? Good job, Pattinson!" and with these words she slammed the door and left him behind her.

He started to walk around in the house. He wanted to go out, and search her, but he knows her, and he knows; when she is angry, she needs some time for herself.

He could punch himself in the face, just because of what he has done. He knew she didn't wanted kids. And he made her pregnant. Plus; he also lied about a condom. A freaking condom.

After 10 minutes, he decided she had time enough, so he walked out and stepped in his car. Some paparazzi here and there, he started the car and drove to a place who is only known by them, and he knew for sure she was there.

He pulled the car over close by the lake, and her head turned to his side.

Her eyes were glancing because of the tears, and they were shining in the moonlight.

She turned her head back, and that made Robert move. He walked to the lake, where she sat.

He caressed her back softly, while whispering little sorry's. She started sobbing, not crying anymore, while Kristen turned around. He looked in her eyes, just like she did, while she said:

"Its okay, Rob. Its okay. I'm happy that this kid is coming from you. Everything that comes from you is good."