~Chapter One~

How in the world did her friends manage to get her out of the house and out of her comfort zone to a club. On second thought though here she was in all black, super short attire.

"Audrey." someone tapped on my shoulder, and I looked at them but I wasn't really looking at them. I was looking past them and at all the flashing strobing lights, my body felt dizzy as I stared into them with a hypnotising stare. I grabbed onto the counter, my knuckles turning white.

"Huh? What do you need?" I turned my attention to the light blue haired girl.

"Someone's in lalaland today maybe you should sit down and have a drink Aud." she giggled slightly buzzed.

"I'm the one driving maybe you should just go have fun, alright?" I gave a little shove back to dance floor where many alternatively dressed people were dancing, almost swaying to the music, and dancing on each other. It was very easy to get lost in a trance, and I felt myself easily get lost in it.
Snapping back to reality, I pushed her to the dancing people, and sat down hard on the bar stool. I played with my hands anxiously, glancing at the various liquors and whiskeys that covered the back wall.

"Having a rough night darling?" A man sat down next to me. He was super tall and lanky looking not the type of person you really wanted to be around. I shifted to look at him, taking a deep breath.The energy he was giving off told me to be wary and keep my guard up.

"A bit." the bells in my head went off telling me to get far away as possible from this man at once, but like I never do I failed to listen.

"The names Clarence, you are?" He gave me a nasty smile, one that makes you feel dirty and like I needed an immediate shower.

"Uh Audrey." I looked towards the dance floor for my friends unsure why I was speaking to this man, but the blue haired girl who I told to have fun was not in sight. I began to panic feeling my heart beating in my chest, and my breathing shortening and becoming quicker.

"Oh pretty name, have I seen you around here before?" his voice was sickly creepy like he over used that line before to draw in all the females. He definitely was not the type of guy you let walk you to your car, or even anywhere near any dark spaces.

"No, but I best be going my friends are waiting for me. I'm the designated driver." I made an awkward laugh and started to get off the chair. A hand grabbed my wrist and I tried to pull away, but the hold was to strong. His strength throwing me off.

Glaring at the man, I used my knee to kick him where it hurt. He immediately released the grip, as he bent over in pain and I began to run towards the front entrance of the bar. I moved as fast as possible to get to the safety of the car. I digged through my bag while I dodged traffic. I heard a horn honk at me and I stared open mouthed at the car. A deer in headlights, What are you doing.. MOVE! The beams flooded my vision and when they beeped again, I quickly came to my senses. I ran across the rest of the road bumping into my pearlized cream car panting and covered in sweat.

Finally finding the keys I opened the door and threw myself in the drivers seat. Closing and locking the door, I took a deep long breath, I held it and then let it out. Tears flooded my eyes, why did I let my friends convince me to go out to this stupid club in the first fücking place, you knew you aren't good in public situations yet you continue to try and interact. Dumbass, this is why you don't do that.

I gripped the steering wheel and sighed burying my head into the corner of it. The hot tears ran down my face. I didn't realize it until I tasted them, salty and sad. No matter what the tears wouldn't stop coming, I was unable to hold them back. My whole body was shaking with anxiety and anger, not just at the guy but the stupidity of myself to put myself in that situation.

I used the back of my hand to wipe the tears and didn't even care at all about the eyeliner that came off with it.

Sticking the keys into the ignition, I started the car. Quickly pulling out my phone texting my friends that they either needed to leave now or find a different way home. Sending the text I fiddled with the radio, tuning until I found a decent song. With the song filling my ears I tried to relax and calm myself.

"Audrey open up." I franticly leapt up in the chair, eyes cracking open like lightning. Wide eyed I stared at my closest friend who also had a girl with her. The girl had blonde hair and beautiful eyes, it made my stomach feel hot and I couldn't help staring.

Unlocking the door I tried to rest back into the seat. Making so it looked like nothing happened.
"Why are you so nervous and jumpy?"she climbed in the passanger seat of the car, dropping her bag at the floor and situating her seatbelt on her. Her friend with the beautiful eyes sitting behind Angie.

"No specific reason." I lied through my teeth. Ignoring my reasoning and my lie she looked me up and down, taking in my visibly shaken appearance and messed up makeup.

"Where the hell did you get that massive bruise around your wrist." she inquisitively asked. I noticed her friends eyes got narrow, as she waited on my answer. I thought in my head for a few moments the best sort of lie I could give.

"Ya know me Ang, I can't be alone five minutes without injuring myself." I laughed it off, with a nervous and obviously fake laugh. Angie not being a honestly good friend or a good lie detector laughed as well. I felt the stare in my back seat as I was sure the girl in the back seat was not as convinced as Angie was. Ignoring my utterly and completely terrible lie she moved on.

"So basically you are just taking Esme, and I back to your house tonight. Everyone else is getting a taxi or has a buddy for tonight." She explained to me, the rest of the party who we came with tonight obviously only used her for a free ticket into the club as her fuck buddy owned the club. I nodded my head not saying a word and started up the vehicle, looking in the rear view mirror at the beauty named Esme. On the bright side she was going to be gracing my eyes for the ride home.

Smiling at her all my feelings from before melted away and I was calming down. Maybe this night wasn't so bad after all. I thought.