~Chapter Two~

Driving down the road, I made no effort at small talk, I was calming down but I was still an internal wreck. I silently watched the blonde in my mirror, not getting enough of her appearance. She really looks like the definition of beauty, with the way she sits and her all white outfit. I thought. She was the definition of an angel and I wanted to get to know her, something about her baffled me. She had the appearance of an angel but her aura gave off a completely different vibe. She radiated dominance and a confidence that was unfamiliar to me.
"Hey Audrey?" Angie asked me. I glanced over at her acknowledging her presence but putting my eyes back on the road.

"Yes?"

"You missed the turn for your apartment." I mentally cursed and took a turn so I could try and get back to where I was before. Coming onto the street I slowed to a halt outside my apartment. The familiarity of the house making me happy and filling me with joy, I'd much rather be here then at the club with all those strangers.

I turned off the car, and took the keys putting the key strap my wrist. Everyone exited the car, and I locked it on the way out. Walking to the wooden white front door, I unlocked it and stepped inside my home. Lavender and tobacco incense greeting my nose. Giving me the air of being home, I immediately felt my anxiety diminish to nothing. Looking over to the two girls in my house I spoke."There is a guest room near the kitchen you guys could sleep there. I'm going to take a shower and change, I will be back down soon. Make yourself at home, Ang you know where things are." I walked through the rest of my house, scraping my shoes against the red carpet. I had the habit of never really picking up my feet and why did I have to when I was in my own home.

Once I was up the stairs, I flopped over onto my bed. Taking my shoes and tights off, leaving it on the floor I went into the attached bathroom. I put on music and plugged my phone in. Turning on the shower I let it warm up to a steamy temperature and removed the rest of my clothing. Getting in I began to clean myself and delve into shower thoughts that keep a person in the shower for ages.

I wonder why the heck that girl is so fascinating and beautiful, and why didn't I offer to take her to her home, so she didn't have to spend the night at a random strangers house? I thought about all that in my head as I washed my hair. Rinsing all the soap out of my head my thoughts drifted back to the girl down stairs, her body flooding into my mind. The way her dress clung to her body and her curves made a heat in my lower legs strengthen. I felt myself get wet and I wanted her in the worst way. Sighing I finished my shower and turned off the water ignore the heat in my flower.

I stepped out and dressed myself into pajamas. Sitting on the edge of my bed I leaned back and stared up at the ceiling. Thinking back at how I managed to get myself out of the situation which was at hand. It can't get worse then this, I told myself. You have a pretty girl downstairs sitting in your living room. I suddenly remembered that I told them I would be back and I cursed, hopping out of my bed and getting down the rest of the stairs.
"Hey guys." I greeted them walking into the spare bedroom, and sitting at the end of the bed. Angie and Esme were sitting on the bed and Esme was braiding Angie's hair. She looked as if she had lots of practice at braiding and she did it relatively quick.

"Hey Aud, would you like your hair done?" asked Angie, and I nodded my head. I crawled over the space in between Esme and Angie, the first smell that hit me was Esme's perfume, I found myself taking in lots of air. It made me dizzy smelling her perfume, so wonderful and sweet. The heat in my crotch returned stronger then ever and I felt myself get red in the face. This girl was so beautiful and I couldn't help wanting her.

"Is there any specific way you would like it done Audrey?" asked Esme, her voice sweet and almost seductive. She grinned at me and leaned forward to get a better look at me.

"Could you please put my hair in buns?" I asked giving her a puppy face, sticking out my lip.

"Sure thing." she smiled at me and ran her hand through my hair.

"Do you want me to go and get my hair brush?" I asked her leaning back into her touch.

"I got it girly!" yelled Angie and she ran up the stairs and too my bathroom. I looked up at Esme and she looked back at me,

"So Audrey, how long have you lived here?" she asked. Making small talk, I notice her looking at me in almost the same I way I was looking at her. She had this look in her eyes that made me want to faint in the best of ways. I wonder why she decided to ask me about my house as the first real conversation we were having.

"Well I've been here for 5 years now, in this house." I explained, looking around my spare room I looked at the decor I had in here, the walls were a grey color and the bed was a variation of that.

"That's really neat, you most definitely have lots of space." she observed, I did have lots of space, this house I was living in had 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a den, along with a kitchen, basement and attic. This was a very good find, people I'm my particular town didn't have a taste for Victorian houses like I did.

"It gets a bit lonely but essentially yes."

Angie was taking quite an unusually long amount of time to find my brush, so I excused myself and ran up the stairs.

"Angie?" I shouted making my way down the hall and into my bedroom. She shushed me and put her ear back to the phone, talking in a quick whisper. I waited staring at the walls and admiring my posters and drawings. Soon enough she finished her call and hung up the phone. "Who in the world is calling you at this time?"

"It was my aunt, she said she needs me back, I have a favor to ask of you auds." she grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes, giving me an almost sad puppy expression.

"Yes?" I asked hesitantly, knowing how she acts and the way she is.

"So I was wondering if you would let Esme spend the night maybe? She needs more friends, and I was thinking you could maybee take her with you?" she drew out her words in a questioning tone. She's dumping me on her lovely, what about your schedule tomorrow?
"Please please pleaase." begged Angie, giving me puppy dog eyes and pouting her lip out. I bit my bottom lip and stared at her face.

"I don't see why not, but how comfortable do you think she is going to be staying at her friend's friends house?" I gave her a look, she was being quite inconsiderate at the moment but if worse came to worse I could take her back to her house.

"I don't think she will mind, she thinks you're cute." I felt my face heat up and I blushed, I can't believe she thinks I'm cute. I know I'm not ugly but she is absolutely gorgeous, definitely out of league. A thought appeared in my head before I felt my sweet face turn into a frown.

"You are just saying that, so you can leave." I looked at her, with my arms crossed over my chest trying not to show the blush on my face that still remained from the initial thought.

"Are you blushing little Audrey, hmm?" Angie joked seeing the blush before I could hide it further.

"No, I don't know what you are talking about but okay go, before I change my mind." I demanded, flustered. She handed me my brush, and slipped the phone into her dress. As she passed by she had a smirk on her face and I just followed not saying a word. Why would she point that out, especially when she is friends with Esme and most like will tell her. I pondered this as I trudged down the rest of the steps, Angie way in front of me.