~Chapter 3~

Once Angie had left, I trudged the rest of the way back the spare bedroom, nervous about facing Esme and the fact that her friend pretty much abandoned her here.

   "Hi Esme I'm back. Turns out Angie has left us and she figured you could spend the night." I told her slightly whispering.

"It's not to big of a deal Audrey, I don't mind spending time with you, you seem really sweet and I would like to get to know you, now are you ready to get you hair done, Miss Audrey?"Esme asked me, leaning into my ear. She whispered and I felt goosebumps rise on my arms it sent a chill down my neck and spine. I leaned into her and soon enough I was pressed against her chest, it was odd how comfortable I felt around her, considering I've never been that way around people before.

"Uh yes please" I croaked out, my mouth getting dry. She went back to her spot and pulled me onto her lap in one swift movement. I gasped and felt myself be sat in her lap, she took the brush and began to brush through my medium length pink hair. She did my hair and the air was full of silence, and I didn't know how to respond to that. Once she was done she moved me so I was looking at her, she smiled and looked as if she was about to speak.

"So Audrey, I'm going to be straight forward with you here. There is no point in dabbling in mixed emotions, I can sense you feel things about me to so I'm going to be clear I like you alright? And I want to get to know you." my mouth hung open agape and at a loss of words, the little ball of energy in my stomach growing. My core became hot and I was baffled. She was so indescribable.

"Ugh, um. Are you drunk?" i stuttered out, utterly baffled at this straight forwardness of the situation. I looked at her for a while, studying her face and eyes to see if I can spot anything. I laughed a little at the oddness of the situation.

"Oh honey, I promise you I'm not drunk or lying." she smirked at me, and that made the shivers come back. She placed her hand on my thigh and rubbed circles into it. I moaned slightly, scooting closer to her. Lust was quickly clouding my vision and I could see the interest in Esme's vision. She smirked and I looked at her oddly.

   Before I could realize what was happening she pulled me close to her and began to bite at my neck, sucking and licking it. I felt myself loose control and my sexual core was getting hot, my down there was getting wet and I wanted her. She grabbed at my ass and pulled me onto her lap. I ran my hands up and down her body, beforeI knew it she had bit down and I felt something wet running down my neck. Wiping it I looked at my hand and saw red, screaming slightly she stopped and I through myself off her lap. "What the fuck Esme?" I felt myself freaking out and blood was getting all over the bed.

     "The best way I could explain it to you was to show it to you, Audrey I'm a vampire. I know it sounds absolutely crazy but it's true. I want you more then I want anything in life. You were made to be my companion in life." She spoke to me as if it wasn't weird she bit me, baffled I looked into her eyes and saw she really wasn't meaning to harm me. I looked at her and her mouth was covered in red. I just stared ahead not really feeling much of anything, it was really an odd situation.

"Then why have you changed so much from when Angie was here until now? What's the meaning of it, its confusing." I pouted and crossed my arms. She looked into my eyes and I saw her eyes had lots to say.

"Look, I'm sorry okay, just trust me on this. It's hard to explain but I will explain as best as possible." She stopped her motions but left her hand there.

"Awh princess come here." I heard a chuckle, and my back was rubbed. She inhaled deeply and I felt the hot breath of her on my neck. She slowly started to bite at my neck, slowly increasing the hardness and intensity of them until it seemed like she bit into the skin. I gasped and felt slight trickling down my neck,

"Whaa? Wha." I tried to move myself away from her, trying to push my body as far as possible. She had a super tight grip on me, and it hurt to pull away.

"You taste excellent, Aud." She licked up and down my neck and then set me back on the bed. I looked at her and she had dark red all down her face, and lips. A metallic smell filled the air, and using the sleeve of my shirt I covered my mouth gagging.

"Why did you just do that Esme?" I asked quietly.

"Did what?" she played dumb and. That pulled on my feelings, flicking my anger switch slightly.

"Esme. Don't you dare fucking lie to me, what the hell was that god dammit?" I demanded, lowering my eyes.

"It was a love bite." she said chuckling, and grabbed my chin pulling me towards her. I tried to pull my body away, but to no avail I failed at moving away. she looked at me, and tried to get my attention.

"What is all over your mouth and chin then, hmm?"

"Okay so what I am a vampire, and I take what I want. I want you, I'm looking for my companion." She moved my face around looking into my eyes.

"A companion?" I questioned.

"Yes someone who I can share my life and kin with one day." she explained to me. I looked at her sorta funny.

"If you are a vampire, then why do you need to worry about that now?"

"Little one, I've been around since the 20's. I've lived through all the era's good and bad, I have finally found so please don't turn me down." a pang of red filled my face when she called me little one, and I just nodded. "Good now is bed time for the cute girl?"

"Mayybe," I joked around with her, feeling all emotionally negativeness just fall apart. Overwhelming feelings of happiness and sleepiness came over me, I yawned.

"Where would you like to sleep hunny? In this bed or yours?" Esme asked stroking my hair.

"Can we go to mine pwease?" I asked feeling really tired and exhausted. She lifted me up, and walked with me up the stairs like it was no problem. I tucked my head into her chest holding on tightly, when she got to my room she set me down on the bed. Slipping over to the other side she laid on the right, I cuddled over to her and she held me. I started my very quick journey into sleep, and I knew that my life was changed from this night forward until my very last breath.
*****************************************
Hi guys, it's your author here sorry the amount of time between chapter one and two was so long. My ambition came back and here I am.

Total word count: 903