Blushing On Stage // joetrick

"Saturday..." Patrick sang into his microphone as Joe and Pete played the last strings of their ending song.

Andy threw one of his drumsticks as he hit the last drum, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his arm. Leaving the drums behind, Andy comes to his bandmates and grabs Pete and Joe's shoulders.

"Come on, guys, line up." he said loud enough so he could be heard over the audience. People were clapping, screaming and whistling.

Patrick had his head in the clouds, he didn't pay attention to what Andy said, so Joe dragged him closer to his chest and leaning over Pete. Joe pat his and Andy's back.

Patrick saw some people look at him with an encouraging expression, but the show wasn't the reason he was blushing. He got used to it. The thing that made him blush was Joe pulling him so closer to him that he could feel his heartbeat.

A guy shoved a photo camera in front of them, taking as many pictures as he could. He adjusted his hat so that his face was almost covered. He was too embarrassed already. Patrick just hoped that everyone would think that his blush was just from the show. And that it will go away before any of his friends saw that.

But Joe saw that when he looked down at Patrick. And he knew Patrick's feelings for him. It was too obvious not to see.

Making sure no one was looking at them, Joe moved his hand behing Patrick's back and touched his finger tips. Patrick blushes even more when Joe squeezes his hand squeezes his hand.

Poor little hat guy felt like he was gonna explode.

Pete escaped from Andy's grip and jumped into the crowd, attracting all the attention to him.

Surprising himself, Joe pulled Patrick even closer and hugged him tightly. Andy smiled at them, making Joe blush too.

When they pulled away, Patrick grinned, looking back at the crowd.

Joe leaned in to whisper in Patrick's ear. "We need to talk about this later." But he already knew what was coming.