chapter 1

(Tell mom and bestie)

Hi my name is Tiana Sabrina White . I am 15 years old currently 1 month pregnant , today I planned on telling my mother about my pregnancy maybe she will kick me out maybe not but I can't tell I ain't no fortune teller ain't I ?!!!?
I just got up had a shower applied olive oil on my stomach to prevent stretch marks dressed in a sweat pants and a old baggy t-shirt my tummy is oddly huge already, did my morning routine .
I got down stairs to look for mom.

“Mom !"

"In the kitchen darling"

I made my way to the kitchen my dad is on a tour right now so only me my mother and siblings are here but at school at the moment .

"Mom I need to talk to you"

"Yes Tia"

"Mom promise you won't get angry until I am finish"

"Promise"

"Well do you remember last month Justin came over before you left for a dinner at work"

"Yes of course I remember"

"Well we kinda had sex........."
Before I could continue she interrupt

"What  I taught you better than that"

"That's not the only thing I am pregnant"

"How far along are you ?"

"One month"

"I shouldn't have ask you am so stupid you already said last month,when did you find out"

"I found out last week mom can you look for a job for me please"

"Tia you are my daughter and I will support you , I can pull a few strings and get you a job"

"Thanks mom you are the best"

"You are welcome have you gone to a doctor yet "

"No mom I was going to abort it if you were gonna kick me out"

"Okay thank you for not aborting my grandbaby I will set a appointment for you "

"Ok am going get ready for school"

"No stay home today"

"Okay"

"Text Justin and tell to come over with his parents and later we tell the children too"

"Okay mom"

Before I could continue walking she stop me and lift my shirt and rub it,and said.

"Hi my grandbaby I am grandma"I giggled

Once I reach the top of the staircase a bile rose in the back of my throat I suddenly had the urge to puke I ran into the bathroom I vomit my guts out holding my hair out of my face , mom came running in shortly after and started rubbing circles in my back.

"Far how long were you having morning sickness ?"mom asked

"One week ago" I replied

"Okay I just set an appointment for you it is 3 in the afternoon I called in at work saying I won't be going "

"Okay thank mom,can Amanda come over please"

"Yes but doesn't she have to go to school"

"No...well yes but I could call her anytime when i am ready  she said so herself because she was upset to why I had postponed girl night and had being ignoring her"

"Dare don't push your best friend away talk to her"

"Ok mom am gonna go to my room love you"

When I got to my room I text Amanda

'Can you come over please'

'Why'

'I have something to tell you and we have to talk'

'Ok be there in 15 minutes '

I text Justin

'Hey babe'

'Hey hun what's up'

'Mom is inviting you and your parents over for lunch'

'Ok I will ask them '

'Ok ask but quickly my mom wanted to know so she could prepare enough for all of you'

'Ok my mom and I will be there but my dad is going to be late though'

'OK be here by 12:35'

'K bye baby'

            10 minutes later

"Tia mandy is here!!!!!"

"Send her up mom!!"I reply

"Hey Tia"  Mandy greet barging in my room in t-shirt and skinny jeans

"Hey"

"What you wonna talk about"

"Whats the rush"

"Nothing just curious"

"Hmmm Mandy have being bff  since diaper days so don't push me away because of what I am going to tell you promise"

"Promise"

"Ok I am pregnant"

"What !!? am gonna be a aunt"

"Yes but I also wonna say I am sorry for push away these last few days"

"That alright but don't do it again"

"It's not ok I don't deserve you" I cried .Stupid hormone yup I did my research I will be moody for nine months yay!! ( note the sacarsim)

"Let watch a movie"

"Not today I have a busy day I have to help with lunch for Justin and his parents before 12:35 then I have a appointment for the doctor at 3pm .........and it is 11 am now."

"But I am staying here cause i am coming to see my niece or nephew"

"Ok I also want to go shopping I need some new bra my boobs are getting big and tender"

"Ok then let go down stairs and help Tasha"

The rest of the time was spent preparing lunch and talk.

12:00 the doorbell rang.

"Wow Justin is here early"I said to mom and my bestie.

I open the door and the least expect person to be there is standing in from of me in the his glory 6ft tall muscular body .

"Uhhh...h"I blink rapidly to see if my eyes are deceiving me.