One Shot

Summary: Beca accidentally admits her feelings about Chloe in a Bellas group text

*in a private message to Amy*

Beca: Amy, it's just complicated. I can't do it. It would ruin everything we have together and I don't wanna lose her friendship because I can't have her.

Amy: If you don't tell her, you'll never get to sleep with her ;) 

*in the Bella group text*

Chloe: Alright Bellas! Great rehearsal today, I'll see you all on Monday :D

*Beca accidentally taps on the group message, thinking it's her conversation with Amy*

Beca: No, it's not just about getting laid, it's way more than that. I mean no, I wouldn't mind if that happened, but that's not what I want from her. Chloe means so much to me, Amy. I want to be able to protect her all the time, hold her in my arms when she's sad. I want to be the one that makes her smile, that smile kills me every time I see it. She's so beautiful, Amy. God, those eyes. But she's so much more than a pretty face. God, I wish I could just walk up to her and tell her, "Chloe Beale, I am absolutely, completely in love with you and I want you to be mine now and forever." But it'll ruin our entire friendship because she doesn't love me the same way, and she never will.

Amy: Um...Beca..?

Amy: You just told her...

Chloe: I'm in love with you too, Mitchell. Get your cute butt over here immediately ;)

Emily: MOMS

Beca: Anything for you, Beale

Stacie: Who would've thought our badass would be such a closet softie?

Cynthia Rose: Please, everyone could see that look in Beca's eyes whenever she was around Chloe every single time they were together, we all saw this coming

Beca: THANK YOU ALL FOR THE INPUT ON MY LOVE LIFE I'M LEAVING NOW

Stacie: Yeah, to go fool around with Chloe ;)

Chloe: ;)

Beca: UGH

*Picture added (once again, not mine), is Chloe posting about her and Beca' s relationship for the first time