Chapter 4: Awake

" Time to treat these naughty children of mine a lesson " 

    Immediately, the Docter ran toward the students, but was quickly cut off by Karasuma-sensei. ( I'm not good with battles so I'm not gonna really describe this part.) Each brutal punch or kick was like a gunshot and every hit weakened the other. All the kids could do was watch. Each of them knowing they were no match for either of the adults.
.
     Both of the men stopped, panting and huffing. " Who are you really and what do you want with Nagisa-kun?!"
Karasuma asked.
" I am here on special business! I have no intention to tell it to the likes of you!" The so-called docter said.
" What I can tell you is that I was hired by a man named Shiro and that he says " I will bring the antidote if they allow us to take that thing," he pointed toward Korosensei " to the heliport up at the other hotel right now!" Korosensei laughed immediately and with a gust of wind left the room. A few seconds later he was back and with a suitcase of somekind.
" You were not working with Shiro. You were working with Takaoka and I knew immediately that you were lieing. Shiro would never had said that and he would've had a better strategy then have a few men on guard." Korosensei walked up to the man. " I will be taking you into custody now." And with that and a gust of wind he was gone.

    Karasuma took this as and opportunity and took the remedy out of the suitcase. There was a syringe and a very clear liquid. He took the syringe and took the liquid out. Then he proceeded to inject it into Nagisa. The antidote took effect immediately and Nagisa's coughing died down. His hand twitched and his eyes fluttered open.

     " NAGISA!!!" Everyone screamed and ran toward him resulting in a gigantic hug. Everyone's chatter was all mixed together and no one could tell what the others were saying. Nagisa looked totally confused and looked a little scared. Karasuma walked over to the boy and asked " How are you feeling, Nagisa. Does anything hurt? Are you feeling okay?"
" I'm feeling fine and nothing hurts it's just..." He trailed off.
" What is it?" Karasuma asked.

         " Umm... Who are all of you?"

----------------------------------------------

So is it good or no? I really wanted to rush this one because wanted to get new ideas on the next one.  I know I said I would post on the weekend, but one my friends came over and I had no time to write please don't hate me!! And also I've decided to do short and cliffhangers! Those who have something to say about it can leave and never come back!! ( just kidding please don't leave!!) I will be making a preview for a certain somebody for the next chapter since I couldn't do it this one, so don't expect me to write anything soon, jk!

Okay minna-sama, I will take my leave now!! Jannē!!