Meet the girls

This is a work of fiction based off the anime and manga Fairy Tail.

Two 19 year old girls walked towards their school looking as beautiful as ever. The first was known as Erza Knightwalker. Beautiful scarlet locks cascaded gently on to her white sleeveless blouse. A dark blue ribbon tied at the front to secure it to the neck. A blue mini skirt flowed freely with every stride she made. Black heeled ankle boots sat upon her feet as white socks rolled it's way up to her knees.

To her left side walked Mira Feild. Shining silvery white hair blew majestically in the early morning breeze. Her purple crop top creased with every elegant step she took. A black mini skirt lifted ever so slightly and returned back to it's place. Black combat boots showed no vision of socks and yet it was still sublime.

Their smiles absolutely perfect and their laughs like angels. The true essence of beauty.

As they arrived at school they were greeted with boys fantasing they were theirs and girls trying hard to approach them but alas it was useless as each of them were pushed back by the coolest of the school. The two escaped to their classroom unharmed.

Of course they aren't the only ones in the story. You can't forget the quiet blunette seen as Juvia Pennan. An 18 year old who liked to talk in third person and for that she wasn't very popular. The junior was well known but she preferred the background. Her wavy blue hair matched her light blue vest and white long sleeve top which she wore underneath. Dark blue jeans caressed her supple legs. White ankle socks were barely noticeable underneath her blue high tops. Her smile was dazzling and many acknowledged her for that.

As she arrived to her school Fairy Code, an ordinary public school, she was greeted by a few 'hi's and 'good mornings'. She made her way to her group of friends. The silent ones that still were too cool to hang out with.

Then there was the two nerds of Fairy Code. The first was another blunette who was small for her age named Levy Mikagura. An 18 year old who wore red glasses and an orange hair band which lay upon her messy blue hair. Grey jogging pants with too much room tried desperately to cling to her delicate figure. An orange long sleeved jumper hid her silky smooth arms. White trainers encased her small feet and white socks clung to her ankles.

Her one and only friend at school was known as Lucy Ashley. Also 18 years of age. Her blonde hair tied up in a messy bun with loose strands blowing in the soft wind. Her black glasses covered her chocolate brown eyes hiding it's true beauty from the world. Her busty chest was covered in a pink oversized t-shirt and a white jumper covered her perfect arms. Her smooth legs were concealed in black jeggings that were once again too big. Her perfectly manacured hands were unseen within the interior of her hoodie's pockets as she too talked to her only friend.

As the girls entered the school snickers and laughter was heard as they both stopped talking to conceal their perfect white teeth. Their heads hung low as they walked through the hallway ignoring all the comments and glares sent their way. They ignored the pity party Juvia's table was having knowing things would only get worse if they were to accept. Simply looking at Kagura, Yukino, Wendy and Chelia, they departed the torturous hallway and entered their class.

All girls sat in their separate classrooms only to find a big surprise awaiting each of them and maybe the end of their secret.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Foreshadowing is very present here.

I hope you enjoyed the first chappie. Updated every week or ealier.

~Next chapter~

Erza POV

Who are these boys? They all look so...so...boring.

Mira POV

He's a nerd...or maybe a geek? None of them have the potential to be popular especially the blonde.

Kagura POV

That guy has the makings to be popular but he's too gloomy. I know, weird coming from me, right? Wrong. He's definitely not my type.

Wendy POV

That boy is kawaii! Wait, stop! You can't be with him. He's a nerd for goodness sake! Your rep will be ruined! I can't let this happen!

Lucy POV

Pink...pink...PINK..pft...hahaha...why...just...why? PINK? PINK HAIR. Hahaha! I'M. GONNA. DIE.