Fair Prep

Erza POV

"Ahh!" "So hot!" "I don't even care if she's a girl!"

Mira smirked, running a hand through her gel slick hair, and winked.

I swear someone fainted.

Wendy giggled from behind the curtain before walking out and the chaos started again.

Ignoring it, I smiled at her. Seeing how adorable she looked in the red dress. White trimmings on each pocket and skirt ruffle. She twirled with another giggle, the white bobble at the top of her red hat bouncing.

"Looking pretty." Wendy blushed slightly accepting my outstretched hand.

Mira walked over with a smile. "My adorable little Wendy, all grown up."

"Mira-san." Wendy pouted which made Mira laugh.

"Wow. Wendy you look great. I mean-not the you don't normally look great. You're beautiful! Not that I stare or anything, that'd be cree-"

"Thank you, Romeo-san." Wendy interupted as gently as she could, a kind smile on her face.

"Um. Do you think...we could um, hang out. When we have time?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm s-sure we can find time before our performance with the drama club."

"What are you guys doing?" Mirajane questioned.

"Romeo and Juliet. Ironically Romeo is Romeo."

"And Wendy is Juliet." Romeo added.

"Ohhh-ow." Mira whined as I jabbed her in her side with her elbow.

"Shut up Mira."

Mira stuck out her tongue in reply.

-------________-------

"Come on everyone! We're running out of time! The fair is literally in a day and the times for the main stage still haven't been finalised!" Ultear's voice could be heard over the voices of people scrambling about, trying to hurry putting everything together.

"The tree's here!" Someone yelled from a distance.

I smiled. Looking over at everyone's hard work. It would be the best Christmas fair yet.

"Erza-san! Where should the tree go?!"

I smiled, turning to Meredy. "It's the centre piece so, let it take up the entire centre stage on the track field. Clubs will still be able to use the field and tables can be placed around it for visitors also."

"Thanks Erza-san!"

"No problem." I smiled.

"Erza!" I heard Mira calling me.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"We have a problem."

"No." I said immediately, denying it.

"Erza..."

"Please. We can't have any problems." I pleaded.

"We haven't got a main act. No one there to draw in a crowd." Kagura supplied, holding a black clipboard in hand.

"I thought the boys were performing." I sighed, looking at my own clipboard with the schedule.

"They're the closing act." Mira said.

"Then, what?" I questioned.

"We were sort of hoping you could help with that." Kagura explained and I looked at her.

"Are you kidding? I can't just make that happen. If you're coming to me for help it means you can't find an act." I sighed, exasperated.

"There is one act." Mira smirked.

"...See if they'll perform then." I replied.

"She means Little Crystals, Erza." Kagura replied.

"What?" I asked, stunned.

"They're already performing at the dance, I'm sure they'd change their schedule for us too for the fair." Kagura smiled.

"Plus, rumour has it they're releasing a new song on Christmas. Think how many people would come." Mira encouraged.

I heard others whispering around us, wanting to know if I'll agree.

I decided.

"Get them on the line."

------_____------

Levy POV

"Chelia..."

"Just take your time, okay. Do this right." Chelia smiled up at me.

"Thanks, Chel. I'm glad someone else knows."

"Someone else?"

I nodded, smiling sadly. "Gajeel."

I felt her arms circle around my waist as she pulled me into a hug.

"Things'll work out Lev. You'll see. You'll get both your future and your family.

All of us.

Merry Christmas."