Chapter 4

When we left i asked sam where exactly we were going and he told me that we were going to the park, im not entirely sure why but first we had to pick up his friend. I dont know the person so I hope it wasnt going to be awkward.

When we pulled up to his friends driveway he came to my side and got out to let him in the back seat but he thought I was going to the back seat so we stood there probably longer than we had to. "Aren't you gonna sit in the back?" He asked. I gave him a weird look 'excuse me?' I thought he can't be serious I got shotgun. He stared a minute longer until Sam got tired of waiting "let's go already you guys, (Y/N) just get in the back" Sam said impatiently. "Fine, whatever" I growled and gave in to the hot and sweaty backseat. I decided i don't really like this guy. He sat down but as  he tried buckling in and adjusting the seat the seat acted up making him hit his head. " what the hell is wrong with your car man" he growled. I giggled a little, actually maybe a lot. "It's an old car it's gonna be weird don't be a baby" he said. I decided I like this car.

As we pulled into the park sams friend was getting nervous. "Dude, are you sure we're invited to this party?" He asked concern. "Of course, Miles. It's a lake. Public property." He said sounding like a smart ass.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela's here. Just don't do anything weird, all right?" He said in a panicky tone. "Aww who's Mikaela Mr ladies man" I said teasingly. "Be quiet (Y/N)" he sighed. I laughed a little aww he's got a little crush on a girl.

We get out the car and start walking. "I'm good, right?" Sam asks nervously. Gee whys he getting worked up over some girl I wondered arching my brow. "Yeah, you're good." Miles said assuring him. "Okay." He nods satisfied with the answer.

We hear some guy coming toward us as we stop by this tree "Hey, guys, check it out" He says.

"Oh, hi." Sam says stiffening up as this huge jock approaches him 'looks like an asshole' I wondered not liking the situation. "Hey, bro. That car. It's nice. Hey." He keeps talkin and talking "So, what are you guys doing here?" He finally says.

"None of your business" i mumble. "We're here to climb this tree." Sam replies. 'Sam i love you but that was the dumbest answer' I say in my head.

"I see that. It looks... It looks fun." He answers as he checks you out. "Ew." You think. He then snaps out of it "You know, I thought I recognized you. You tried out for the football team
last year, right?" He asks sam. Sam freezes as if he's remembering a nightmare. 'Who does this guy think he is' you wonder. To snap Sam out of it I shake his shoulder "hey I think I see an old friend I'll see you at home" I say. He nods snapping out of it  and turns his attention back to the jock "Oh, no, no, that... No.That wasn't like a real tryout." He stutters nervously. 'Yikes' I say as I leave I just head back to his car and without even touching the handle the door opens. I jumped back a little 'how many problems does this car have' I wonder. Maybe I'll just chill in the back and when sam and miles leave back home I'll scare sam a little on our way home. 'Sounds like a plan' I get in the back seat shut the door and hide there. I then hear the boys coming so I make sure I'm hiding myself well. "What are you doing?" I hear sam say. "Did you see that dismount? All the chicks were watching." Miles says happily. "You're making me look like an idiot. We both looked like idiots just now." Sam says frustrated. 'Chill out sam' I say in my head.

Then the radio suddenly turns on 'Who's gonna drive you home, tonight?',"Hey, man, what's wrong with your radio?" Miles asked spooked a bit. " - I'm gonna drive her home tonight." Sam says suddenly. " - What? She's an evil jock concubine, man. Let her hitchhike." He replies selfishly, Miles is kind of a jerk tbh. "She lives 10 miles from here, okay? It's my only chance. You got to be understanding here, all right?" Sam says as if this were a once of a lifetime chance. "All right. We'll put her in the back. I'll be quiet." He starts 'what the heck is wrong with this guy, making her hitchhike?!?!. " - Did you say put her in the back?" He says. "- I called shotgun." He says sounding like a little kid. "I'm not putting her in the back. You got to get out of my car" Sam says putting his foot down. They continue to go back and forth for a bit something about Bros before hoes blah blah blah, ugh boys. Suddenly he turns the car on and jolts foward. I hit my head a little 'ouuuch' I mouthed not trying to give away my position.
'Who's gonna come around when you break?' The radio continues.

"Mikaela! It's Sam. Witwicky. I hope I didn't get you stranded or anything" Sam says nervously. 'Sam don't get all creepy awkward now' I say in my head. "You sure? So, listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home. I mean, give you a ride home in my car, to your house." He continues. 'Omg sam just get to the point next time ' I roll my eyes. I then hear the door click open...I guess she accepted his award stuttery offering for a ride, nice sam nice. This is gonna be a looooong ride I sigh silently.

A/n: hey guys sorry for being long for sooooo long but I got another chapter for you guys enjoy and thanks for staying on my ass to update lol its awesome you guys like this and still want me to continue much live you guys thanks!