Chapter 1

Hey my name's (y/n) witwicky I'm (age) years old and guess what?! I'm going to my aunt and uncle's house today ! I'm so excited because I finally get to see my cousin sam. As I got off the plane I was greeted with familiar faces. "(y/n)! You're finally here! We are so happy to see you again!" my aunt just said before embracing me in a big hug. "hi aunt judy! Hi uncle ron " I said giggling and then giving my uncle a hug when he let go I saw sam, he sure grew up from that gross little boy that would chase me around with bugs into a good looking man. "hi sam!" I said brightly. " hey (y/n) I brought you something" he said with a big smile on his face holding something behind his back. "aww you shouldn't have" I said expecting something actually gift worthy but dang I was wayy wrong. He revealed a jar with a HUGE pray mantis in it, I got spooked and started backing away slowly " sam please don't!" I begged. " but don't you want to look at the pretty bug?" he said jokingly while walking towards me with that FREAK of nature. " no I don't get away from me with that thing!" I yelled when I started to dash for my uncle's car. " sam soon started to run too after me "aww cmon it just wants to say hi and give you a hug too! " he yelled. I take back everything I said about him -.- he's still that gross little boy just in a teenagers body.

A/n:
Hey this chapter is short I know but you gotta start somewhere right? So anyway if you like it so far please follow, vote, favorite, give me a comment or whatever you like, I'll try to write more but just understand I have school and other things going on but I will eventually get to but not like 2 years get to it like maybe a few weeks or less just be patient and YOU SHALL RECIEVE! HALLELUJIAH! Thanks bye