Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning groggy and looked like I had been hit with a car but I didn't really care. "good morning sleeping beauty" uncle ron chuckled. "oh yeah haha sorry I just woke up, I slept amazing, where's aunt judy" I said stretching a bit. "she's out in the garden" he replied "I'm going to get ready then" I said walking back to my room. "for what?" he asked confused a bit. "for a new day uncle" I said dramatically before closing the door. I had taken a shower wore a pair of jean shorts and a (f/c) plaid shirt with a (c) tank top underneath. Next fixed up my (h/l) (h/c) hair and put on a bit of makeup . I than came outside "good morning aunt judy!" I said cheerfully. " aww hey sweetie goodmorning, you look cute!" my aunt replied joyfully " thank you same to you and your beautiful garden" I told her. " thank you dear! You're so flattering" she said getting back to work on her garden. Then my uncle ron came out "hey I'm going to pick up sam today, he might be getting a car want to come?" he asked " um... yeah! Of course I wanna go" I said. I gave my aunt a kiss goodbye and that we'll be back with sams car... Maybe.

Sam started yelling "yes!" when he saw my uncle ron and started hurrying toward to us totally psyched that he was getting a car. My uncle didn't believe him at fist and when he saw the paper then "see A-" sam said,my uncle knew a deal is a deal so we began to drive off toward a dealership. " I have a little surprise" my uncle said sams eyes got wide "no dad no! No! You gotta be kidding me!" he said not believing it but he was right not to, " yeah I am haha! You're not getting a Porsche as your first car" my uncle said still laughing but Sam was not. I was disappointed too, instead we went to some cheap dealership with a creepy looking clown trying to promote it with his flipping arrow sign. The place had some old rusty cars," no! What are we doing here?" Sam said deeply disapointed, he and my uncle were discussing until my uncle brought up the ol witwicky mado. Then the man who introduced himself as" Bobby Bolivia" came up to happy but seems like he does drugs to be honest . "my son here? looking to buy his first car" my uncle said, the man looked at sam a bit serious" you came to see me? "," I had to" he said disappointedly. Then he started babbling about him being uncle bobby b, how it made them family and something about his grouchy mammy who by the way stuck her middle finger and he said something else about hitting her but she's blind or something then gave us the creepiest laugh, I had no idea what he was babbling about to be honest. Then started to gesture us to the cars and we walked up to a decent looking yellow 1977 camaro with racing stripes. Sam didn't think it wasn't bad either and noticed its stripes,the owner agreed until he noticed he's never a actually seen the car and started yelling to his mechanic manny. I actually liked it, I opened the creaky door and hopped in, it had nice leather seats and I peculiar logo on the wheel its was dusty and dirty so I began rubbing it off gently with my thumb, it began to vibrate a little like a shiver, but I thought I was just going crazy so I shrugged it off "weird" I said softly. Then sam wanted to sit in it so I moved over "feels nice" he said. My uncle asked " how much?", " well considering the semi classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job-" the owner said when I interrupted "but the paints faded!" I said trying to lower the price, " yeah but it's custom" the dealer looked at me" is custom faded?" sam then asked "well this is your first car I wouldnt expect you to understand" the owner said quickly, "five grand!" he yelled to my uncle. " nah not paying over 4" my uncle said. I love my uncle but he is so cheap, I was kinda mad this was probably as nice as they would get, Sam probably thought so too. " No, no, no. You said cars pick their drivers." he said not wanting to get out of the car either." Well, sometimes they pick a driver with a cheap-ass father. Out the car." the owner said quickly. I sighed not wanting to get out of the car.I followed sam out his door because the owner was in my way showing a "classic engine" , something like that I but when I got out and shut the door the other door swung open and hit the buggy car while the owner was still in there and making a lot of noise". " gee. holy cow." my uncle says a bit concerned, "I'm so sorry I don't know what happened!" I said sorrily. " no, no worries" the owner said, " are you alright" my uncle asked. "I'll get a sledgehammer and knock this right out. Hey, hey, Manny! Get your clown cousin and get some hammers and come bang this stuff out, baby!" he laughed when getting out, I gave him a weird look, think he's a phsyco, I then heard a strange radio voice come from the car I though it was weird and I tensed up a bit having a bad feeling. "That one's my favorite, drove all the way from Alabammy" the owner said while walking over to another car. Then a high frequency pitch happened and I immeadiately ducked and the high frequency shattered all the cars windows everyone else ducked. The owner then got up and looked around in disbelief and looked as if he saw a ghost then turned to us with 4 shaky fingers "4 grand!" his voice cracked.

A/n:
Hey you guys sorry it took me so long, I'm really busy with school and my baby sister so I haven't gotten a chance to update my watt pad stories but I will get to them as soon as possible :) thanks