Chapter 3

y/n P.O.V

Im so happy Sam got that camaro, I might even borrow it from him >:3.

I got up the next day, wearing sweatpants and a tshirt, thank God for the weekend, when I was walking down the hallway and passed Sam's room and overheard him talking to himself and mojo making me go in reverse and start eves dropping, because I'm nosey some times.

"All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. I need money to take out the girl is what I need. Zero bids. [exhales] Great. Broke. Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills? Uh... No. Premature. Good. What's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car. " I wish I could burst out laughing but I didn't want to get caught so I snickered as quiet as possible even though I wanted to just explode haha, he rambles on some more talking jibberish. [Sam uses that breath spray thing] "It's like clockwork. All right, I know you get wasted on these things, but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping outside." Sam said disciplining mojo, poor mojo. "Okay? That's it for today. No more. Crackhead." sam said beginning to sound like he's leaving, so I decided to leave and get dressed up for the day so I quietly went back to my room "he's not the only crackhead" I mumbled.

As I finished up I could hear aunt Judy and uncle Ron out the window."Ron, this one is uneven" yelled aunt judy. "Yeah. Probably" uncle Ron not really paying attention. "This one is wobbly" she said. "Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon" said uncle Ron sounding like he was saying that for the past few weeks. "Couldn't we have hired a professional?" my aunt judy sighed. My uncle Ron just laughed sarcastically, he's a "why waste money on that when I can do it myself kinda person.

Sam came out of the house and started to walk across the lawn, uh oh. "Ah, Sam..." my uncle Ron said annoyed.  Sam just looked at my uncle confused "What?" he said. "...I do not like footprints on my grass". "What foot- there's no footprints" Sam said sounding frustrated. "That's why I built my path. So why don't you go from my grass onto my path, okay?" he said in a smart tone. "It's family grass, Dad" he replied. "Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand" uncle Ron said getting back to work.

"This, this, I can't do it anymore" Sam said looking at mojo. "What?" my aunt replied. "You're putting girl jewelry on a boy dog. He's got enough self-esteem issues as a Chihuahua, Mom" he ranted."That's his bling"  she replied. Sam then started to go towards his car. I ran toward him "where you going and can I go?" I grinned. To the park with a friend and sure, wait no ugh whatever get in" he said giving in. I jumped into the car. "I want you kids home at eleven o'clock!" my aunt yelled." Yeah, all right" we yelled back. "Eleven o'clock!" my uncle repeated. Sam put the key into ignition and the car reved up as we backed out and smoke coming out of the exhaust going every where. "Please, for the love of God, drive safely" my aunt gasped. "Seat belts on!" my uncle yelled. As we left all I heard was my aunt. Telling my uncle how cheap he was and my uncle replying that its his first car it's supposed to be like that. I giggle my aunt and uncle are the best.

A/n:
hey there you guys sorry it's been a while and of how short this is, I just thought you guys deserved something for waiting so long but anyway thanks for reading, I hope you guys continue and please like and leave comments :)