two.

I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead and gave her a kiss goodbye before heading out. She was beautiful, but I knew from the start that I could never be something with her, with anyone. Sex is just a meaningless thing that society hypes up, and while it feels great, it's not what people make it out to be.

From what I've gathered, there is two types of sex. There's making love, and then there's fücking, and everything I have ever done was the latter of the two.

I heard a ding go off in my pocket, seeing that it was my best friend telling me to meet him at his place. I rubbed my face and started my car, heading over.

-

I walked into Luke's house, greeting his mother with a warm smile and a hug before heading downstairs to Luke's "man cave" as he liked to call it. I walked in and I saw the usual suspects, and someone I wasn't too familiar with. There was a blonde girl with long, wavy flowing hair and an unreal body that had me do a double take. Right as I was about to say something to her, Luke came up to me. "Mate!" He smiled, giving me a quick hug. "It's been a while, how have you been?"

"I've been good."I responded. "How about you?"

"Good." He laughed, walking back over to everyone, me following behind.

Luke and his family just got back from a four month trip to Australia and while it was only four months, it felt like a lifetime. He was really the glue that held us all together and while sure, Calum, Michael and I hung out almost everyday, it just felt bazaar without him. His family was always welcoming with open arms and they truly felt like a second family, it was just great to have him back.

I looked at the blonde girl sitting next to Luke's sister, Kail, trying not to look too hard at her so I didn't scare her. "Hi, I'm Ashton." I greeted her, her smiling at me.

"I'm Addie." She responded, her warm and inviting smile still prominent on her face.

Right as I was about to sit next to her, Luke took my spot, wrapping his arm around her. "Luke has a girlfriend now, aye?" I laughed, nudging him slightly.

"Not at all, Addie is just my friend." He laughed, looking over at her.

"Yeah, I'm just his plug-turned-best-friend." She laughed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"So you sell drugs?" I asked, her laughing at me.

"No, I just tell Luke where he can get the occasional bud, however he still refers to me as a plug so I just go with it." She shrugged. "Why? You want anything?" She asked me.

"No, I'm okay, thanks." I responded. "What's your star sign?" I questioned, changing the subject.

"I'm a Scorpio, but I'm right on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio so I possess traits of both." She responded with a giggle. "What about you?"

"Cancer." I responded.

"Just like my man Lukey here." She laughed, patting his stomach. "That's awesome, are you on the cusp of Leo or Gemini, or are you just a Cancer?"

"I'm not on the cusp of either." I laughed.

"Sorry about her, she really loves astrology." Luke spoke up, looking over at her. "She's a little nerd, it's cute isn't it?"

There was something going on between the two of them, it was as clear as the nose on my face. I don't know if I should be happy for him or if I should be jealous of him because this girl wasn't just beautiful...

She was breathtaking.

She had the type of face that would inspire art and the type of body that would inspire poetry. She was dressed in all black, but was wearing a crop top that exposed the smallest sliver of skin, and that part of her body alone could inspire songs, songs so beautiful they could win awards and go down in history for being the most beautiful creating ever. She has a face that is so beautiful that Leonardo da Vinci wouldn't be able to paint her, for he did not want to incorrectly capture her beauty.