three.

Right as the night was dying down, I knew I wanted to see this girl again. She was funny and had a mind of her own. She was a fire sign and you could tell from the way she could set your soul ablaze just by looking at you. Her and I were left alone and I took this as my chance, I needed to make my move. "So Addie, when can I see you again?" I spoke slyly.

She smiled, biting her lip. "Whenever you want to." She laughed. "Luke said you would ask something like that, he said it was one of the many lines you have to pick up girls."

"Did it work?" I asked, biting my lip nervously.

She stood up and walked towards me. "Not a chance." She smirked, putting her hand on my shoulder before walking away. My eyes couldn't help but follow her as she walked away from me, making me weak. She had these beautiful, thick thighs and a large butt to match. She was sexy, I've never seen someone so breathtaking.

She wrapped her arm around Luke's waist and she bit her lip as she looked up at him. Typical, I want someone I can't have. Luke said that they weren't dating, but they make it so obvious that they have something between them. I don't know why I was so hung up on her, I've only known this girl for a total of six hours and I'm already wondering how I can get her to be mine, for a night at least. She wasn't like most girls in this small town, the only girl remotely close to her was Luke's sister, and that wasn't even by a long shot. Addie is beautiful and isn't afraid to be herself. She comes off slightly strong, but that only proves that she isn't insecure about who she is. A lot of girls in this town are the opposite of her and I think that's why I'm so interested in her. She's new and she's different, I want to get to know her some more.

She walked back over to me and say across from me, resting her head on her hand. "So, when do you want to see me again?" She asked, catching me slightly off guard.

"How about tomorrow night?" I said, her giving me a nod.

"Sounds like a plan." She smiled, pulling out a pen from her purse and taking my hand into her dramatically smaller hand. "Here's my number..." She began writing it on my palm. "I hope you use it soon." She winked, standing up and walking away.

"Just like that?" I called behind her.

"Yep." She responded, continuing to walk away. "Bye Ashton, I'll hope to hear from you soon."

And with that being said, she left without saying another word.

-

It was 1am and I was sitting outside with Luke, him smoking a cigarette as we waited for Calum and Michael to come outside. They were playing Fifa and they needed to finish up the game, so we just left them to it. "So," Luke spoke up, putting his cigarette out in an ashtray. "You wanna hook up with Addie?"

"How did yo-" I started saying, but Luke cut me off before I could get my thought out.

He pulled out another stick and put it between his lips, offering me one. I declined. "She tells me everything, dude." He let out a slight chuckle, lighting his cigarette. "Don't hurt her, okay? She's a great person, I literally had to stop myself from going off on her for saying that she was attracted to you."

I smiled, looking down at my hands. "She told you she was attracted to me?" I looked up, holding back a smile. I don't know what it was about this girl, but she made me feel like I was a kid again. She gave me butterflies, and that isn't a feeling that I've felt in a very long time.

"Don't get to excited now." Luke blew out a line of smoke. "She's not like any girl that you have been with. I genuinely think she might be too much for you."

I furrowed my brows, looking at him. "How so?" I asked.

"She's a very independent woman. She won't let you walk all over her and not say anything. She's a Scorpio, man, she's fire-y. She's opinionated, don't expect her to just sit there and look pretty, she has a mouth on her and she's not afraid to use it."

"My type of woman." I laughed, taking a cigarette from Luke's pack. "Independent and carefree women are the hottest."

"You can say that again." Luke laughed, me joining in with him.

-

Picture: Iskra Lawrence (Addie)