The Letter

*So I am basing this one around a roleplay me and one of my friends wrote but have never finished. So hope you enjoy! I also realised I never said their ages. So here they are

Dick~19
Jason~15
Tim~12
Damian~9
Margret~7 *

The father of four boys and officially and daughter walked sluggishly through out the halls of Wayne Manor. It was early morning and he was so ready for his cup of coffee. The night before had Batman doing a lot and he only got 3 hours of sleep. He finally came to the Dinning room to see all his sons eating breakfast while they talked amongst themselves. He smiled before standing in the doorway and looked at all his sons and daughter.

Dick was sitting on the end eating his favorite cereal. He was wearing a tight dark blue shirt that was tight enough to see his muscles but was comfortable to wear. He also wore his favorite black sweatpants that were long enough to cover up his bare feet. His smooth black hair was ruffed making it stick out in odd ways. His baby blue eyes were as usual fill with Joy and curiosity and a pearly white smile was plastered on his face like always.

Jason was sitting furthest away from everyone as he ate his cereal. He wore his usual night attire. A black lost t shirt with bagged basketball shorts going down to his knees. He was grumbling under his breathe as he shoved his cereal into his mouth violently. His black hair with white bangs was smoothed down but was criss cross all over his head. His red headphones were smashed into his ears as his heavy metal played so loud that the musical dancers were going to burst through his ears.

Tim was sitting next to Dick as he ate his oatmeal. He wore a bagged red shirt with grey sweatpants that went past his toes. He had to roll up his pants legs to his ankles to make it so he wont drag the material. His hair was straightened by his slim fingers but was still ruffed in certain spots. His black laptop laid shut on the table next to him as he laughed along with his brothers making his blue eyes fill with joy.

Damian was unlike his other brothers who wore there night time attires he wore his usual attire for the daytime. He wore a dark green jacket the went up to his chin when zipped up and sat perfectly on his small frame. He also had on marron skinny jeans on and black military combat boots. His hair was gelled down and spiked up at the front. He was currently eating toast with butter and Raspberry jam on top of it. He was starting to get annoyed with his brothers who were talking extremely loud.

Margret was sitting on the other side of the boys smiling ear to ear. Her long blonde hair was pulled into a pony tail with a small strands falling on the left side of her small face. She wore a tight black tank too that laid loosely on her small fragile frame and also wore black excise shorts. A chain with 6 dog tags hang helplessly from her neck. Each dog tag had her family's name, Birthday date, and their Superhero initials. She loved her family as she laughed along with them.

Bruce smiled before entering the room. His children noticed him and said good morning to him he smiled before saying good morning back. He noticed a small pile of mail next to his plate of Blueberry pancakes. He opened the first one that said it was from a person named 'Carlos Sterling'. He looked confused before opening the letter to see a photo fall out and a small letter attached to it. He brought the photo to his eye sight to see his children sitting under a fully bloomed cherry blossom tree wearing about the same clothing just in different colors and different accessories. He instantly grew concern. He then looked at the note that came along with it.

Dear Bruce,

Yes I have been following you children. I was a former employee of yours till you fired me. You made me lose my job, my wife, my only daughter and son. So I am going to do the same thing to you. Hope you have insurance because your going to need it.

From,
Carlos

Bruce froze before looking up at his children. They were all being targeted and he didn't like that.