Good Bye For Now

Bruce walked back to his kids and sighed when he saw them. He was really going to miss them but he had to figure out who was targeting them and make it to were they are safe. They were his world and if they were being targeted it was going to send him into a frenzy.  But know this who ever made the mistake of targeting incident little children who are his they are going to get a beating. He walked up to them and knelt down in front of them. He smiled as his youngest stood up and walked over to him and wrap her slim arms around him. He wrapped her up in the blanket before wrapping his muscular arms around her not wanting to let go. He sat down and placed her in his lap. He looked at the rest of them.
"Okay little ones Superman is going to take care of you. Okay? If you absolutely need anything go to him. He is the one to ask. Got it?" he said in a stern voice to make sure his sons and daughter got the picture. They all nodded and he sighed looking down at his half asleep daughter. He grinned at the sleepy child in his arms. He never wanted to let go of her in fear of something bad would happen to her. He sighed before losing the grin.
"I have to go guys. I am going to make sure you will all come home soon make sure you stick together and that you are okay. Be there for one another and look after each other. I will be back tomorrow to make sure you are okay. So I love you all and be safe" he said before passing Margret back to Dick and kissing each of his children. He then stood up and looked at Superman
"I better not find them harmed. Make sure they are kept safe" he said before zeta tubing away.