I Won't Hurt You!

Bruce groaned as he slowly came around. His eyes shot open as he felt the gag around his mouth and the binds on his ankles and wrist. He moved his arms around behind his back trying to loosen the binds. He sighed when all that happen was them getting tighter and tighter. He looked around the small area. Darkness was what he could mostly see. Clothing brushed against his back as he sat up. He groaned as he heard the door of the bedroom open slowly.

“Oh no!” he heard someone yell. He smiled the best he could behind the gag and brought up his feet. He started to bang his feet against the door as loud as he could. The door flew open and a bright light blinded him for a moment.

“Bruce what are you doing in there tied up?” he heard a male voice before him. When his vision cleared he saw a male figure dressed in red with yellow boots and a lightning symbol on his chest. He growled at The Flash. He then saw a red blair and his binds were gone along with the gag. He stood up.

“We need to go to the control room. Someone is infiltrating the watchtower as Superman. That is the one  who punch me out and locked me up in the closet and took my kids. Witch I hate to be him when I find him.” Batman said as he cracked his knuckles before running to the control room.

Meanwhile the real Superman was trying to figure out a way out of the cold stone room and get his nephews and niece away from whoever kidnapped them. He walked along the walls trying to find anything to use but there was nothing there. He sighed as he slid down the wall where he started out at. He closed his bright blue eyes trying to think. He hated how he was kidnapped and wasn’t able to help his nephews and niece. All he could do now is wait and hope that the League will find them before anything really happens to them. He could protect them to an extent but he would eventually pass out by the rays of the kryptonite or the lack of food and water. He sighed again trying to slip into a light sleep but unfortunately was awoken by a grunting sound coming from in front of him. He opened his eyes to see Jason slowly opening his teal green eyes. He sighed in relief before standing up and walking over to him. Jason visibly flinched when he saw Superman.

“What do you want fucking bastard? What do you fucking want with me and my siblings!” Jason yelled at him. Superman raised his eyebrows as he slowly raised his hands to show that he was in the same predicament as he was. Jason relaxed a little but still stayed on his guard.

“I am in the same predicament as you Jay. I won’t hurt you. What is the last thing you remember?” Superman asked as he knelt down to Jason eye level. He was trying to show the kid that he wasn't going to be hurt and he was okay to speak to him.

“ I remember you fucking  attacking us and throwing Damian and Tim throw a godam portal before attacking me because I woke up.” Jason said looking down at his feet. Superman gasped at what he said. Someone had pretended to be me and attack the bats kids who he really cared for and made Jason think that it was him who hurt him and scared him half to death. He wanted to beat the people who put him and the kids in this room. He was beyond mad now.

“I am not the man who attacked you. I have been here for two days now. I don’t know what is going on but we will find a way out. For you and your siblings” Superman said resting his cuffed hands on Jason’s shoulders who rested into the touch of the older man. Jason nodded before noticing that his older brother was awake already. Dick smiled a reassuring smile before bring Jason into a hug the  best he could besides the chains pulling on their wrist uncomfortable.

“Will get out of here Jaybird” Dick said as he rested his head onto Jason’s head. Jason nodded before resting against his older brother who had his arms wrapped around him