Cameron's Wedding Day

Short and Sweet. HAPPY READING :)))

_______________________________________________________________________________

Staring into the mirror, I smiled as I rubbed my swollen belly. I was finally starting the family I always wanted. There’s absolutely nothing that could make me happier.

I would soon be walking down the aisle towards the man that any woman would wish for. Towards a man who catered to my every desire. Towards a man who waited to get married until I was ready, this ended up being another couple of years. Who during that time, got me pregnant.

“I just want to make sure I love you and you love me. After the whole Nick situation, I want to make sure this is the right move for us.” I had explained to him honestly. Surprisingly, he didn’t run for the hills after I told him I might still love Nick. He stood by my side every step of the way, and that made me love him more, if that was possible.

The night when I finally told him that I was in love him, and only him, we made love that night and the entire week that followed. Too much information? Well, someday during that time, I got pregnant. Therefore, we decided to get married, before I had the baby.

That was four months ago, and now, we’re here. I know you’re wondering, ‘It took you two years to figure out you love him?’ and the answer is, no. I have loved Jaden for a long time now, but I still had feelings for Nick, and I would not marry him, still harboring feelings for another. That would be cruel and just plain heartless.

“Hey there, Miss Pregnant Lady.” My mom walked into my room. She came over and sat on my bed. I smiled at her. “You ready, we have to get down to the church.”

Jaden and I decided to have a small wedding with just family and close friends. Total, we have about 75 guests, maybe 100, but that might be pushing it.

“I know.” I turned to my mom. “Can you believe it’s actually happening? I’m getting married and having a baby.” I beamed as I sat on the bed, next to her. She enveloped me in a side hug, just as my dad walked in.

“My two favorite ladies.” He smiled at us. “The dress has been delivered to the church, now we just have to get you there.” I nodded my head and stood up.

“Okay, let’s get this thing started.” I grabbed Papi out of his bed and exited my apartment, headed to my wedding.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The guests were on the dance floor, jamming to the songs the DJ was spinning. The wedding was amazing and everyone told me how cute it was that Papi was the ring bearer.

I was currently dancing with Jaden slowly, although the music was more fast-paced. “You are the most beautiful woman in the entire universe, and you’re all mine.” He said before giving me the sweetest kiss. I heard the flicker of cameras and people aweing, all around us. After breaking apart, I smiled at him before whispering, “I love you.”

“I love you more.” And with that, he kissed me until I could no longer feel my legs under me.