Chapter 4

--Mark's POV--

"Mallori, let's go!" I started running out of the cafe, with Mallori not far behind me. I talked into my walkie talkie that I pulled from my belt.

"Someone is robbing the Saint Feya Jewelry Store across the street from Downtown Cafe on Eastern Street. Me and Mallori are heading into the building. Backup may be needed. Over." We both ran into the building to see everyone knocked out except one person.

A man by the looks of it. He was wearing all black, and a mask.
"Stop where you are! This is the police!" Mallori said in a serious tone. We both pulled our guns out and pointed them at the man, whoever he was.

"And why should I do that? No one knows who I am. Or, at least remembers." The man turns around slowly, an evil grin on his face.
"Who are you?" I say with confidence that I didn't really have.
The man looks at me with an ever so slight gleam in his eyes.

"I'm Septiceye. But you already know that. Dont'cha Mark?" I lower my gun slightly in confusion. Mallori looks at me with utter shock and confusion. "Mark? He's lying right?" I then look over to Mallori. She sure was pretty when she's confused.

"Yes, Mallori. He's lying. Don't trust a word he says."
We both turn towards where he was standing but he was gone. There were sirens going off in the distance. The people in the store were starting to wake up. All that was left in place of Septiceye was a note.

I walked over and picked it up. I put the note in my pocket, only then remembering there were other notes left by Septiceye at the station that I had to go through. Hopefully finding some sort of clue to who this Septiceye was.

I turn around to see Mallori outside, talking to the police who had just arrived. I walked out and got the attention of some of the other officers and lead them inside to help the people who were waking up.

(- TIME SKIP WITH MAGICAL TIME SKIPINESS -)

Next Day

--Mark's POV--

Today I'm going to go through the notes that Septiceye has been leaving me. I was eating breakfast watching the news. It was everywhere. Septiceye had broken into the Jewelry store. In broad daylight. I still had that note he gave me. And I had a few theories. I turned my TV off and left for work.

DO NOT WORRY I WLL BE PUBLISHING ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY!