first date

~story teller pov~
You were preparing diner. When your phone started ringing.
You answer it: hello?
Sonic: oh....ummmmm. ..hi (y/n)
You: Sonic? Who did you get my phone number?
Sonic: long story. Anyway I called you to ask you something.
You're  a bit hesitant: ummmmm ok? What is it?
Sonic breaths in and replies: would you like to go out with me?
You were a bit taken a back, was he actually asking you out? Or was it just a prank?.
You: well, sure can I bring some friends around to?
Sonic disappointed: oh, I didn't mean as friends.
You: Well Mr.Naked-ninja if you insist
Sonic chuckled: OK,  I'll be there in an hour
You: Wait what?! No! Here in 3 hours if you want today!
Sonic: OK in 3 minutes
You: I SAID 3 HOURS!!!
sonic: OK!  OK 3h
He turned off the phone.
You sigh and finish diner.

You ate with John and put him to bed. You still had 2 hours left. You decided to go and pick what you would wear.  You thought on picking a dress or skirt. But then seeing how cold it is outside. You thought that a simple pair of skinny jeans with a hoodie would do. But then you thought that it wasn't good for a date. So you you kept thinking and trying clothes. Until you saw that sonic was going to come in 30 minutes. You grabbed something random and ran into the bathroom to prepare yourself. You didn't put any makeup on. Since if sonic actually loved you then he would love you with or without makeup. Wait, so that meant that you didn't need to go along fancy. So you went back into your room and changed to something comfy.

Then you heard a knock on the door and you came stumbling downstairs, with your pair of trainers in your hand you. You put your shoes on and opened the door.
Sonic: hi
You smile: hi
Sonic grabbed your hand. His hand was so warm to you. To him your hand felt so soft. You blushed lightly at his jester of taking you around hand in hand. You started talking about all sorts of things. Sadly never about your feelings for one an other. Sonic took you to the circus. Which you personally enjoyed a lot. You could see that sonic also enjoyed.

You were walking near the beach still, hand in hand on the edge of the sand. Sonic stopped you. He pulled you close to him. His forehead against yours, his eyes fixed into your beautiful (e/c).
Sonic: (y/n)...would you like to be my girlfriend?
You blushed deeply, it was going so perfect. So amazingly smooth in between you 2. You couldn't back down the offer.
You smile approaching your face to his until your noises touch.
You replied: of course, I would love to.
Sonic caressed your check and kissed you gently on the lips. You returned the kiss passionately and with that sonic grabbed you bridely style and took you home.
John was still sleeping and you kissed your now beloved boyfriend goodbye.