Kuro and latest fight

~story teller pov~
It's been a while now that you're living with sonic. John is on holidays now and so are you. You eat breakfast with sonic and John.
Sonic was quite present when at the start but now he passes his time training none stop, to defeat that baldy guy.  So after breakfast you would play with John and you would take him out on walks after lunch.

Today, though John was at a friends house since he was having a sleep over tonight. So you were feeling lonely. You look out of the window, that's when you saw a black cat, with a tiny bit of white chest fur. You opened the window letting the feline in. You realised that the cat had no coller and that it was freezing. The poor animal was just a kitten so you went to the veterinarian and when you came back you decided to keep the cat.
Sonic and John loved the idea of having an animal. And that's when Kuro became part of the family.

~some days later~
Sonic left for a meeting. So you were alone again. John was happily playing with Kuro so you thought on taking a quick nap.
You only woke up a while later, by sonic yelling at John.  Obviously you went to see them and was shocked on what you saw.
(Y/n): Sonic! Did you have a hair cut?!!
Sonic: (Y/N)! I WAS ON A FIGHT AGAINST THAT FUCKING CYBORG!!!
John looks at you: (y/n)-chan what does "fucking" mean?
You grabbed John and the cat. You put them in their bedroom and closed the door. You went to see sonic.
(Y/n) sighs: It's okay you know.
Sonic was frustrated: whatever......
You smile: I think you look quite hot with short hair actually.
Sonic blushed lightly: It's not that..  .... I can't believe I let my garde down...
You hug him: don't worry, one day you'll chop that cyborg into pieces, just don't swear in front of John okay?
Sonic smile at you: okay.