Γ

The Cullens though, once the bottle of stag blood is empty, are in a frenzy. Some go hunting for more animals in desperation without a second thought. Jasper and Emmett get side tracked by a bear for a few minutes. Alice got lost following an old scent, and Rosalie is still too dazed to do anything useful.

Leucosia is running uphill along a stream, she's almost at the cliff she knows it. The stream leads away from the hill, and Leucosia doesn't follow it, she can see the cliff ahead of her. If they do catch her, they won't be able to actually kill her. They obviously didn't do enough research because they came to kill. They didn't even make it past the doorway into the living room. The Cullens would have to have a lot more self control if they wanted to kill her. Stag blood caused a frenzy, human blood would cause chaos.

Jasper and Emmett can see Leucosia sprinting a couple miles ahead of them. They lose sight of her for a couple painstaking, anxiety filled moments.

When they catch sight of her they see her standing at the edge of the cliff facing towards them, where they broke the forest line. Jasper hears some more of his family approaching and victory is almost in sight. Up until Leucosia back flips off the cliff, falling towards the ocean.

Emmett yells and tries to make a grab for her, but leans too far forward and falls down after her. Jasper tries to reach for him but it's too late. Seconds pass before he decides to jump in after the two. He dives right as the rest of the Cullens brake the tree line but Jasper is already hurtling down to the water. No one else follows them though, they know they shouldn't and they know Jasper and Emmett don't want them to.

The water is dark and Leucosia is sitting on a rock when Emmett swims up to her. Obviously taken by surprise she didn't think they would try and follow her. Emmett tries to restrain her but she spent centuries in the water and he is no match. She reaches up and takes Emmett's face in her hands. Her hands cup his face, thumbs resting on his cheekbones, it looks like a scene out of some sappy romance movie. He's handsome yes, and exactly what Leucosia likes in men. If she wanted to she could make him love her forever. But she doesn't deserve someone like Emmett, real or not real.

But if you send for me,

you know I'll come.

And if you call for me,

you know I'll run.

I'll run to you, I'll run to you

I'll run run run.

I'll come to you, I'll come to you

I'll come come come

Leucosia's voice carries through the water like the water isn't even there. It's not even possible for that to happen but her voice can be heard, clear as day. The song sounds like it's being sung in an empty auditorium, bouncing off the walls and filling the entire space. Emmett's eyes glaze over and tilts his head down for Leucosia. Jasper watches all of this in horror. Leucosia leans forward, not breaking eye contact with Emmett who is complacent in her hands, looking willing to do anything she asks.

She leans foward until the last possible second, and veers around Emmett's face. "με μισείς και δεν θέλουν τίποτα να κάνει με μένα." She whispers in his ear. Jasper can't hear what she tells him, but he's imagining it's something bad. Leucosia pushes off the rock away from Emmett and out further into the ocean. It's seconds before she's gone and seconds before Jasper has Emmett's shirt fisted in his hands.

They break the surface and hear their family above exhale in relief. They didn't mind too much with Leucosia gone as long as their family is okay. They just hope she doesn't come back.

If the Cullens wanted a monster, then a monster they would get. Leucosia has basically been starving herself trying not to draw attention to herself. She doesn't want to kill people as often as she needs to stay full. The Cullens are lucky she is the one that moved into town and not one of her sisters. They would have slaughtered the vampires the second they laid eyes on them. The blonde one is lucky it was Leucosia she insulted and not her sisters. Leucosia wanted to watch her suffer, slowly, in a way that wouldn't kill her but leave her emotionally and mentally scarred for the rest of her life. She wanted to use her hair to lynch her or maybe even set it on fire and watch her burn. It would have gone nicely with the song, but Leucosia hasn't done something like that in years. Especially with vampires, it would have been twice as hard.

Leucosia doesn't know what town she is in but doesn't really care. All she cares about is living up to her expectations that were branded upon her. The city is big, she knows that for sure. So many people nobody will miss are out on the streets with the moon shining down on them. All Leucosia has to do is not get caught.

The first night Leucosia just wants to scope the city out, just to see what she's got to work with. She didn't think she would basically get handed someone within the first hour. The dude is a serious sleaze ball, and probably a pimp, Leucosia guesses, by the way he dressed. Slicked back hair, well trimmed goatee, and a clagone drenched, purple button up. It is both disgusting and hilarious because he looks like a stereotypical pimp.

"Aye yo Mami, you need someone to walk that fine ass home?" Leucosia eyes him, his ham hands squeezing one of his hookers wrists, dangerously close to breaking it.

"I'm looking for a little more than that. But I don't know if your pockets are deep enough." Leucosia purrs pushing her chest out slightly as she gets closer. The hooker shakes her head slowly, her eyes pleading for Leucosia to turn around and walk away. A warning, one that is meant to protect should never be ignored. This man is bad news, and Leucosia welcomes the danger.

"Honey I can give you so much more than you ever thought. Lead the way." The man let's go of the girl's wrist in favor of intertwining it with Leucosia's much smaller hand. As they start to walk away she winks at the prostitute who looks relieved for herself but nothing but pity for Leucosia.

They don't even make it a block before the man pulls Leucosia into a darker ally. She goes with it though, eventually he will end up dead. It doesn't even come as a shock when he tried to wrestle her to the ground. Leucosia fights him off, dropping some quick melody to get control of the situation. It's people like this that make her glad she only eats the souls because this man probably tastes disgusting.

Days pass and for the first time in months, Leucosia is happy and full. The body count isn't too bad either. She cleaned up the streets, made the city safer but all she is, is a monster.

Sitting on a bench looking out at the bay, a wave of nostalgia hits Leucosia. Thinking back at the last few days some of the kills have been the most rewarding in years. One kill would lead to five and the cycle would spin out of control. She didn't have time to get them all but she has a nice list of people to watch for. There was a whole network of child molesters and pedophiles that she had stumbled across.

She stared at the bay for hours, not a soul outside at this time.

~

Police are slammed with the deaths of 19 people in the past two days. They are baffled with the recent deaths, finding no connection with any of them. This spike in killings raises some eyebrows by the city council and its representatives. Further investigation is being conducted but bodies keep popping up all over the city. Officials have warned the public to stay in after dark, and travel in pairs or groups. The city of Seattle is tormented by its first serial killer since 2003. If you see any suspicious behavior, please call the police department hotline. Thank you, and back you Hank.

"What have we done." Edward breathes. The Cullens are all staring open mouthed at the television. This is their fault.

"Well we did call her a monster. So I guess she's giving us what we wanted." Alice screwed her eyes shut, resting her head in her hands. If she had just stopped and thought about that vision they could have avoided all of this.

The Cullens didn't have to say it out loud, but they all know it. All these deaths are because of them.

//// με μισείς και δεν θέλουν τίποτα να κάνει με μένα = you hate me and want nothing to do with me