Death and Hades.

Death and hades.

Chapter one.

Death.

He thinks he's got me on lock, but no one does. He thinks I will just give him all of me, that's just dumb.

I am not like any other girl round these ends, I've got class. I don't sleep around! Sadly Toby didn't know and tried to rape me behind the dumpsters at a night club. I broke his arm and ripped off his partner. Don't mess with me!

I spoke loud into his ears "don't play with me I don't think you understand."

I'm not like any other girl. I'm death.

Toby, he was on the floor singing praises to me. In others words. Balling his eyes out so I don't do anymore damage.

He claims he's going to get me set.

He claims I'm a dead chick.

Not me. I'm death itself!

I walk away in my jimmy choo's, into my little astra.

I ping my girl hades we got to be out of here before the Feds come.

Believe me. We didn't start calling ourselves death and hades, that's what people call us. I'm not going to gas myself up and say were the most dangerous girls, but just know no one can even test us.

My real name is Destiny Clifford. Hailing from jamaica. Whoop whoop!

My hood Sis hades, her names is Hilo Chung. Yep that's right, Jamaican and part Chinese.

4% of the country jamaica is chinese believe it or not. She looks amazing and she gets all the guys. But Im a dark skinned girl. I'm still beautiful, if I can say so myself.

Waiting for hades is killing me!

I could sense the cops a mile away. I had to lodge sorry.

:::::::at home::::::::

I am so chilled. I've got my snuggie, my hot chocolate. My sexy nightie on. Time for some T.L-

Hades is back.

She struggled to turn the key at the lock.

Must be drunk then.

I go back to watch tv until I heard another voice.

She brought company, great... Some next guy I bet.

I hear two guys.

She must be joking.

I got up, trying not to trip over my snuggie, and opened the door.

We lived in my flat.

2 bedroom for me and my so called roommate hades.

They all literally fell to my feet laughing.

I kissed my teeth, and went straight to bed.

I haven't got time for this!

Popped a few sleeping pills. Don't want to wake up to there noise at night.

:::::::in the morning:::::::

I saw the time. 3 in the afternoon. The pills really did their job. The odd stretch and a few steps later, I was in the bathroom. I ran a bath. Time for some relaxation. While that was running, I'm able to brush my gums, I locked the door so I wasn't surprised to hear someone banging at my door.

One of the dudes I bet. I asked.

"who is it,"

"Demetrius may I come in to use the toilet,"