Hades.

Death and Hades.

Chapter 3

Hades.

The smoke, the hurt. The blood, the guts. The fear. The anger. The fire, the danger. Didn't faze me.

I stood up from the massive blaze that pushed me into the air, waiting for gravity to push me back down to the ground.

Face first.

I could only walk with a limp. I still had PJ's on. They tortured me. For half a day. I ripped them apart with my bear hands.

That was their end in life. But one escaped.

You ask me, why did I blow it up?

I had to. Get rid of all past. The evidence.

'Death is gonna kill me!' I thought.

Where is the b*tch anyway, I can imagine her waiting in the bushes ready to tell me off. Can be fazed really.

One blue mini with tinted windows hijacked, driving down a main road later...

I can't help but wonder about the crap this girl has put us in.

Where is she? I need a phone and some clothes. Who's were those goons and why did they think they could abused me!

I smashed my fist hard against the on pure frustration. I have never ever being over powered like that before, maybe because it was two men, or the fact I didn't have any protection.

I made sure they paid with their lives!

I could see a fire brigade race right pass my new mini two police cars did too. I shiver at thought of them catching me, I'm already wanted for assaulting a douche bag this morning- actually...

...:::Tyson Yard:::...

...Ganders Court...

I gazed up at the building of flats that towered over me. I think real hard to remember his house number... But who said he is going to open the door for me?

I walked back and forth at the big metal doors,

Think...think..think!

Twenty minutes past and still nothing!

Maybe I could climb it, it's only to the twentieth floor-

I stop to find an old woman walking towards the door behind me. I move out the way and a smile crept up to my face as i wait for her to open the door.

I don't blame her for being elderly but everything step she took, she paused for at least eight- ten seconds give air take before she took another step.

My smile had now vanished.

She was inches away but all I could think about was getting up to Tyson's warm flat, I couldn't wait to put on one of his big snugly jumpers and eat.

I was rubbing my arms now, wearing a dirty spaghetti top and PJ bottoms with images of Elmo on it.

It was summer but the sun went down a long time ago.

I'm surprised I haven't got arrested for public indecency, I see Feds coming this way!

I look at the woman she was centimetres from the door with the key in her hands.

"I haven't got time for this," I thought.

Quickly, grabbing the key with ease, I place it on the receiver and opened the door, little did I know that I knocked the woman over with the heavy door as it swung open.

I heard a discreet but loud crack as she hit the floor on her backside. This Attracted the two policemen that were passing.

Oh well.

Fury in my eyes I spat, "next time I'll break your hip with my bare hands. Old ladie!"

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs, hearing a policeman's croaky yell, "stop right there", made me run even faster.

7 floor, my legs were hurting and the Fed didn't seem to give up.

Floor 10, I give up. I decided that the only way to lose to the fed is to destroy him. Once again, I was left with no weapons but my fists and karate skills, but the Fed had a taser, a baton, and worse... A gun maybe.

I look down the centre of the stairs. He is on the third floor down.

Seeing him was the best part as I identified that he's taser was in his left hip strapped carefully. I saw the handcuffs, the walkie talkie, the baton.

Yes! All this will come in handy.

I proceeded with my plan. I took off my spaghetti top and tore it in half. It was now two parts. I made one part into balaclava that covered my mouth and hair. I wore the other half and tucked the ruff ends into my bra creating a sport-bra structure. I fold up my pjs up. The addidas espadrilles I had on completed the look. 'Ninja style baby, I thought.

He is one floor down. I crouched down against a wall and held my knees to my chest.

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer. He was jogging, he's heavy panting was getting louder and louder too.

I turn my head towards to the stairs and see him step pass me, just before he turned around, I got up on my feet grabbed him in a headlock. I twist and turned him until his head was at my waist line and my arm was tied around his stubbed neck. His hat fell of his head. Great! I rammed his bald head into a wall and let go immediately before my face planted on the wall.

He yelled in pain, whimpers followed. I took everything. The baton, the walkie talkie, the taser sadly there was no gun. I quickly used the baton to smash his head in. I didn't care. Why should I?

I didn't this repeatedly until I heard nothing from him but silence.

I dropped the baton. To hearing a voice on my left. Curly brown hair, caramel skin complexion, suited and booted with a little Jewish hat clipped on his hair. A little kid no more than six or seven years old stared right through me with his mouth open agar in shock.

I wanted to say something but I heard distant voices coming this way.

I pressed the button on the elevator. As I wait the boy just stared. The doors flew open. I dragged the body into the elevator, pressed the button TF- top floor I guess. Just as the doors closed, a hear a loud scream.

"It's just blood don't over exaggerate", I thought.

I got to the top floor. Getting out into the roof wasn't so bad. I had to kick the door down. With success, I drag the Fed into the open. I wake him up. He didn't move a muscle. As fast as I could, looking in every pocket shaking. He can't die that will make him the Forth Fed I've killed.

Yes, I found a wallet, usually they won't carry this around while doing a walk through (patrolling), 'this guy must be a dumb-ass'.

I check for a pulse, he's alive!

I grab the walkie talkie, I push on a button: the PTT button (push to talk).

I change my voice into a more masculine tuff African tone screaming "MAN DOWN o, man down in need backup at ganders court roof top, he going to jump o! I repeat he's going to jump!"

I had created more attention on me rather than deflect it. Time is on the line! I heard a reply and threw the walkie talkie away. Now is my chance go see Tyson.