Satisfied. Continued...

Death and Hades.

Continues...

Death.

I didn't know where this douche was going, it wasn't the way to my house and we weren't talking. I waited until he said something for at least twenty minutes but I looked out the window, my eyes found a sign that claimed we are heading towards north london ready to go on a main road. I speak,

"were are we going,"

"I need to go home."

He lives in north London.

"why waste my gas, you could have taken a train,"

He spoke with sarcasm, "where's the fun in that, we get to have a nice chat on this road trip."

"f-off, where do you even live, in north London," I asked.

"you don't need to know, your coming so you will find out anyway."

"I don't like the lack of eye contact your giving me."

"So, get over yourself."

"I'm not under myself."

"what is wrong with you it is like your too black and White, your so proud."

"what's life without pride,"

"you tell me,"

"you can't answer a question with a question."

"you can't seem to shut your mouth. But you don't see me complain."

"you started it."

"so I'm ending it."

"fine."

"fine."

Hours later...

I dosed off, I think. I find myself waking up. In my car. But Demetrius wasn't there. The car was parked in a garage. It was dark but I think I can find my way inside the house.

I get out of my car, wondering where and why deme left me in the car. Such an waste man.

I managed to get out off my car, now to find the door, this was the tricky thing.

I stepped in something like liquid. My whole left foot was soaked in a thick liquid. My heels are ruined. I'm going to kill him! I walked on trying to find the door, I stepped on glass. The crackling sounds made me sure of that.

I feel cop webs but I'm sure that this is the door. I felt a nob after feeling my way through half the door. It opens, I enter the kitchen. Beautiful. White all over with a touch of cream, in some areas.

There was light gleaming down, hurting my eyes.

I look down to see my foot. Oil. Engine oil. It smelt disturbing. I wriggled off my heels and held the spoilt heel inspecting it some more, and see Demetrius fat head. I threw the heel and it struck his chest. He was nothing but a towel. Guess he's going to have another shower.

"you left me."

"no, you feel asleep. I had business to take care of anyway. Snoring zzz it was too loud."

"Who is she,"

A girl came up behind deme tugging in his towel.

"she's my..."

"your what,"

"my baby Sis."

"and I'm meant to believe that, she looks Indian."

"look. You don't need to know my business."

The girl was so pretty. Nothing fake on her all natural with glowing Hazel eyes. She was my height. If she was he's little Sis, he must be passed his twenties. She didn't know any English I think so because she didn't say a word. She just stared plainly at me.

"I'm going home,"

"don't be ridiculous,"

"ridiculous," I yelled. "What's ridiculous is letting you take me to some unknown soundings and telling me it's none of my business."

He sighed. "look. Stay the night. this place is surprisingly big enough for your ulterior ego."

He turns around and the girl follows behind Like a helpless toddler. All I could think was, where's my other heel, so I can get his head this time.

Straight away, I began to trash the place. Making sure havoc was being caused without being dumb about it.

I walk slow to the fridge door, open it to find food packed. When I was done there won't be any food left to use, eat, or make things with.

::::::in the morning::::::

I slept 'comfortably' in my car for the night. Didn't what to sleep in that hell hole.

I wake up to find deme staring down at me with g-star jeans on and ed' hardy boxers. No shirt. What's up with him and no shirts? You would think he only had bottoms in he wardrobe.

In a low voice he spoke, "you childish little hoe. What was that for,"

"I don't know maybe living me in some unknown place with no food and companionship."

He shouts at me, "I invited you in my house."

"what about the other point, you left me to sleep with your hoe."

"don't call her a hoe. And what do you need me for, you have death don't you, like you said."

He left me stuck. I couldn't say anything.

"you owe me 100 pounds. For the damages. And I have taking your bag until you come up with the money."

"very smart genius. My money is in my bag."

"don't pay dumb with me I know you keep spears on you for emergencies."

He caught me up. Waste man.

I took money from being one of the tracks sewn into my braided scalp. Two hundred for emergencies. He snatched the money from me.

"satisfied, wait. I owe you hundred. Give me back my money."

"narr I don't think so. Your in my property. In this state that's called trespassing. I could call the Feds on you do you want that,"

He caught me up again.

"oh yeah that reminds Me. Your so called sister is dead."

"what," I asked.

"your flat is gone. Burnt down. The whole block 12 people died including Shiloh."

"who tried to kill her," I asked myself.

"I just told you she's dead,"

I cut him off.

"she not dead. She hades."