Satisfied...

Death and Hades.

Chapter 2.

Hades.

After that stupid fight with Tyson. I decided that I was done with men. Done for good! They don't do anything for no one but themselves. I ask you, can you name one thing a good guy would do for a woman, you would say yes but i wouldn't know anything, any guy for that matter.

I lay in bed sad, miserable. I just couldn't find any reason for getting up this morning.

I loud bang came from outside my room.

Sounded like the front door got kicked down.

I stood up to my feet and wipe my eyes.

And door few open, three men tackled me to the floor.

I was punched, kicked, beaten with buises all over my body.

I found myself tied to a chair with two out of the three men... satisfied.

One of them dared to speak.

"where's your sister," he asked.

"what sister, I don't have any sister"

"don't lie to me, hoe! I saw you in the club last night with her."

"I told you already I don't have a sister... Even if I did I wouldn't tell worthless fools like you anyway."

He smacked me across my face twice forehand and backhand with a Glock.

The other just watched.

"I will take her life, her goddamn life for what she did to my G".

"what exactly did she do to your boy," I asked.

The guy at the back then shied away from our direction.

"it don't matter", he hesitated. she must have done something really bad.

I laugh while rotating my head on my neck.

I look towards them, "I dont know this person so, you either leave or I throw you out myself".

They chuckle to each other, they didn't know while they were laughing I got my hands free. They can't tie a knot to save their lives.

Oldest trick in the book, waste time.

Game on.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello reader, just saying, this is not all hades has to offer, the best of her is yet to come. Please advise on whether she should be,

Jessica Jarell or Paige Hurd

I want a debate people. Save this on your reading list chapter four Is when it all begins to get more interesting...

Ask yourself, who's after theses girls?

Think you know, tell me who.

(:P)eace x