Death.

Death and Hades.

Chapter 5.

Death.

I got a call from hades. She's okay but, her screaming through the phone wasn't necessary and the fact she blew up my flat and killed two men, was not smart, she said she didn't want to say why. she said she nearly killed a Fed and Tyson's flat got searched for any leads on the Feds injuries.

There on their way here at Demetrius's front yard well I was. Demetrius was probably chilling in his house with that chick I saw earlier.

I storm up to his front door, because he threw me out the garage and closed it, I'll rather get in my car and meet them at a restaurant.

I got to his front door and kicked it down. I walk in and see that little girl.

She ran fiercely towards me and bowed, Standing into a karate stance. This bitch wants to take me on.

I stood into a Kung-Fu guarding position.

"let's do this b*tch," I struck her fast, with my right heel towards her jaw, she grabbed my ankle with her guarding fist.

I didn't hesitate, to go on all fours and sly tackle her.

She dropped on the floor still holding my ankle, this gave my enough balance to stand on my left leg and move the foot she held to her neck suffocating her.

Her once bronze complexion was now turning blue to purple.

"think you can mess with me," I yell down at her.

She grabs my heel.

I hear in the distance,"let her go,"

I look up. Big mistake.

The chick twist my ankle, to avoid it being broken, I move as her twist intended. I found myself face planted and pushed to the ground. She has no intention to let me go,

Demi said, "let go,"

She did as commanded, and bowed to me, then races off up the stairs that was placed next to the lounge.

I stood up straightened up my clothes which has now a day old. I hated the position this guy had put me in. I put him in a position where he had to go around south with no top, and he put me in a position where I'm stranded, my home blew up, my roommate seems to be with a stranger and I am with a man that has grown balls since he left those groping girls at the shopping centre.

" pay up, you have cause so much destruction in my house in the space of 12 hours, yes a hijacked your car to get home but you tried to be evil to me so Imma do the same. Pay up..."

"for what? The fact that it's blazing hot out there and you wanted me to roast, I don't think you understand,"

"so what, you expect me to just let you beat my sister up and let you chill now," he asked, frustration and anger didn't seise to explode from his voice.

I didn't answer. This is why I don't mess around with dudes because they try to make me feel guilty and they try to change me. I stay silent.

He sighs,"go take a shower, up the stairs, down the hall to your right and don't beat up any off my sisters on the way," he walks away into another room.

I am tempted to just trash the house, but now I didn't really see the point.

I stomp up the stairs and walk the path that was given to me.

As I push what I think is the bathroom door, a another girl was there. She was naked and didn't seems to care that I was there trying to avoid her. She was just shaving her legs, with her left leg placed on the toilet. She spoke,