one

The empty road seemed to be endless, which Jongdae didn't mind at all. Everything was quiet, except the quiet snoring of the man he loved, who fell asleep on the passenger seat. He wasn't even surprised, after a long day like this. Minseok tried to stay awake for the sake of his boyfriend, but the tiredness took over. It was 2am, that's why there were barely any cars around. Smile made it's way onto Jongdae's face after he took a glance at Minseok. He drove quietly, trying to avoid all the holes so he won't wake him up. 

Everything was perfect. Spending time with someone who means the world to him was something he always wanted. There was nothing more he could have wished for. He had all he thought was important. Love, friends, happiness.

But the idea of happiness is unreal. Nothing is perfect and it's all just about time and one day, something goes wrong.

The peaceful road turned into chaos. He didn't even know how that happened. Jongdae was hanging from his seat upside down. Blood was slowly falling down his face when he looked to his right. Minseok's lifeless body was curled up at the bottom of the car. He forgot to use his seatbelt and there was nothing to keep him in his seat.

Jongdae wanted to cry, scream or just do anything, but his body was too weak, not letting him. From not so far away, he heard familiar sound of sirens. It was becoming quieter as his eyes were slowly closing.