sixteen

He tried to think of the happy memories with Minseok. Their first date, their first kiss, when they decided to move in together. From the relationship that didn't have a future, to something stronger than love. Because if he is gonna die, he wants to go with happy memories on his mind. The only thing bothering him was the way he lived for the past few months. He always wanted to people remember him as someone cheerful, like he used to be. Smiling from ear to ear, telling lame jokes and bringing smiles to everyone's face. But this? It's just a mess. His life was perfect but then came an earthquake and he lost everything he had. Minseok was his everything.

He knew that this will be enough. Swallowing the last pill in his mouth, he laid down on his bed. It was too late to regret his decision. Too late to back out. There was a tiny bit of regret but he knew he couldn't continue like this. He wanted to make it as peaceful as possible for him.

All the memories were still on his mind, while he was looking at the white ceiling, getting more and more tired. This was the end and he was very well aware of it. He didn't write a letter, didn't say goodbye to anyone, he just decided to do it.

And there he was, laying on his bed, finally giving in to sleep. But this sleep was different from others. This is the last and final one. This is the sleep that's gonna last forever.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE CRAPPY ENDING. Honestly, I knew from the beginning that he will kill himself but I wanted to make it a bit longer. The problem was, I had no idea what the write anymore and that's why I was updating it so slowly. Anyway, thank you for reading and sorry if I caused you any mental pain and heartache.

And to readers who are reading my other stories, I promise I will write happier endings!