Dancing with Mr. J

You were on your way to a friends place when you heard cars and shooting. You quickly ran to a white building, as you watch a car drive into the water. You saw Batman going jump into the water, butterflies were fluttering in your stomach you were excited yet scared at the same time. You saw someone with green hair jump out of the water, it was the Joker. You moved a bit closer to get a better look at him. You were looking at him from foot to the top of his, he spotted you staring. He smiled at you, "Aren't you afraid?" He asks, you shake your head in response he smiles and runs off.

A few moments later Batman gets out of the water with a lifeless body in his arms. He try's doing CPR but its no use its too late. You couldn't believe it was her the famous Harley Quinn, her gold dress was beautiful. You run away from the scene back to your appartment, you change into PJ's and text your friend you can't go to her place. You lay in bed on your side in the dark thinking about what you saw. You just couldn't believe Harley was dead and the Joker would usually kill anyone site but he just smiled at you didn't even think about hurting you.

The next morning you woke up to your alarm blaring. You turned it off and go up, you walked to your dresser and picked out your outfit it was a black pair of tights and a red tank top, you quickly put them on and walk towards your Vanity that had all your makeup and hair stuff. You curled your hair and did nice Cat eye eyeliner and filler your eyebrows in. You grabbed your phone head out to the city. You were working at a club nearby and you decided to head to work early to help setup the place. You walked in and threw your stuff into the locker and took your coat off.

You walked out started putting chairs out around the tables and started putting liquor out onto the shelf in the bar. You took the boxes out to the back in the recycling. You walked back in and started playing around with the lights and go the music prepared. One of the security guys came in his name was Johnny  "Here's Johnny." You say laughing (if you know were thats from Ill love you) he laughs and walks towards the bar "Your never gonna stop saying that are you." He smiles "Probably not." You laugh "Wheres the boss he's usually the the to setup "I don't know I came to help and ended up doing it myself." You say "Well we open in an hour so its good thing you came in early I guess." He replies

-two hours later-

The club was filled with people. You were serving people drinks when you saw a familiar hair colour, you accidentally overfilled a drink "Im so sorry." You apologize to the customer. "You should really pay more attention." A male voice says you look over to see the Joker. "Yah I guess I should." You reply "I don't think I properly introduced myself, the names Joker but Mr. J works to." He smiles his teeth reflecting off light "Im Y/N Its nice to meet you. Can I get you anything?" You ask "A screaming orgasm." He smirks "Sure." You reply, you quickly make the cocktail and hand him the drink. He puts the money down on the counter and takes couple sips from his drink. "So tell me Y/N when do you get off?" He asks "Why you asking?" You question putting your elbows on the counter "Cause I wanna dance with you, see what the body of yours can do." He smiles "Is this your way of flirting?" You ask without waiting for response you say "Cause I like it." You say seductively

Time passes and you tell Laura your gone head off now. She nods and you walk around the bar towards the joker "Come on." You say taking his hand you walk towards the dance floor where the music was playing. A perfect song came on as you started dancing (Sucker for pain by lil wayne and wiz khalifa) he had he arm around your waist leaving no space between you, you smiled and started swaying with him he then spun you out and back in his arm your back up against him you started grinding on him, he put both his hands on your hips following the direction they were going in. 

You could feel his hot breath on your neck it felt good. It was so hot in the club everybody was all over each other. You wrapped your arms around his neck "What made you wanna come out? You usually rob bangs and kill people." You ask "When I saw you yesterday, I head to see more of you. Most people scream when they see me but you didn't." He says "Im not like most people. See most people don't kiss strangers." You say to him "Do you kiss strangers?" He smiles "You wanna find out?" You whisper in his hair "Oh doll don't tease me and just kiss me already." He says, you chuckle and kiss him, he kisses you right back and quickly turns into a make out. You pull back "I hope to see you again." You whisper in his ear as you disappear into the crowd. #1 rule when wanting to keep a guy entertained is leave a guy wanting more, so that next time is even better.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you enjoyed that chapter it took me a little while to think of something but I think Im gonna try posting twice a day. Feel free to PM me or comment any requests. ((: