Prt. 2 Superpowers and the past

WARNING: There is A sexy scene

The next morning you woke up in the clothes you were in yesterday, thats when it hit you. What happened last night wasn't a dream, you laid back down sighing. "Jerome is dead." You said out loud to yourself "It's not real. Its just the Joker playing mind games." You say. You sat on the edge of the bed and put your head in your hands. "Its not real, its not real, its not real." You whisper to yourself "But is." You here a male voice say, you turn around to see the Joker.

You gasp and lift him into the air with your mind, making him not be able to move his limbs "I.. Just wanna... Talk." He says calmly. You slowly place him back down "You need to leave, how did you even get in here?" You say crossing your arms "You see the thing I like about apartments is the fire escape, it gives an easy entrance through someone's window." He laughs pointing at the window in your bedroom you scoff "Well I guess Ill just have to glue the window shut next time." You say walking over to close it. You quickly bend back up, the joker and inch from you. You could see Jerome in his eyes, just not the Jerome you want it to be. The Joker takes your hand and places it over his heart, "You see.. Im not dead, Im right here." He says looking deep into your eyes "You may not be dead but your not Jerome anymore." You say walking away from him he grabs your arm and spins you into grasp you could feel his breath sticking onto the side of your neck, you closed your eyes and drifted off to a memory of Jerome.

*Flashback*
You were 7 when the first word that ever made you feel bad was "Ugly" you were crying on the swing set, when you saw a little boy sit next to you. "Hi Im Jerome." He said trying to comfort you "Hi Im Y/N." You said wiping your tears "What's wrong?" He asked "Its just this boy at my school." You say trying to calm down "What'd he do?" He asked "He called me 'Ugly' and everyone laughed." You say looking down "I don't think your ugly, I think your really pretty." He said looking away shyly "Really?" You ask looking up "yah." He said nodding his head. You got up from your swing and walked over to him, he stood up in front of you and you hugged him tightly he wrapped his arms around you too and that was the beginning of Yours and Jerome's friendships.
*End Of Flashback*

You turned around to face him you closed your eyes and rested your forehead against his chest. "I remember the first time I met you. I was crying cause Timmy Young called me 'Ugly' and you were the to comfort me." You say "I.. I said you were... Pretty." He said he pulled you back "I remember?" He said unsure "I don't get it, how would you not remember?" You asked "Look I died and came back to life but the thing is you were the only thing and my name of course that I remember." He said running his fingertips through his hair. "Well why is all coming back now?" You questioned "I don't know... Tell me things should know." He said "Where did you grow up?" You asked "At a.... Wait.. I know what it is... It was... A.. CIRCUS! My mother was a snake lady!" He said happily "What's my favourite colour?" You say stepping closer to him "F/C." He replied "Whats my middle name?" Say inches away from him "M/N." He said smirking "What turns me on?" You say with no space between you "When a guy you like whispers dirty things in your ear." He says "Like what they might they do to you." He whispers in your ear seductively, you smirk to yourself.

You look into his eyes and you got lost but something brings you back. You realized J was kissing you, it wasn't a rough kiss it was passionate kinda sweet type of kiss. You kissed him back with your lips in sync. You wrapped your arms around his neck as turned into a make out session, he picked you up as you wrapped your legs around him as he brought you to the bed. You begin taking your shirt off and pants, you flip on top of him and take off his clothes. You were left in your undergarments, you slowly slipped your underwear as did he.

And you guys did it. (I feel a little uncomfortable writing about that type of stuff) you lay down next to each other. You felt boiling hot so you slipped his shirt on to go turn on the A/C. You walk back to the room see he's passed out slip back into bed and rest your head on his chest as you wrap your arm around him. You can here his heart beating, Jerome isn't dead. He's slowly starting to come back.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well that was part 2 I hope you enjoyed that chapter of "Superpowers and the the past" I know I said possible SMUT in the description but Im just a little uncomfortable writing so maybe in the future I'll begin writing that not right now. Thank you so much for getting me close to 1K reads that means a lot to me and Vote this chapter if you liked it. Peace! ((;