You're pregnet?

Warning: there is mention of condom and sex.

You fell in love with the Joker 3 years ago and so did he for you. You loved being with him he made you feel amazing and to just call him yours made you happy.

You've been feeling sick for a week now and you've never felt this way before. You couldn't eat anything every time you smelled food it just made you feel even more sick. J was taking care of you and every night he would hold you and tell you it'll get better.

You couldn't help but think about what happen. You and J doing it then all of sudden hearing a snap, you were on the pill and everything so there's no way you could be pregnant but sometimes the pill doesn't always work.... You felt scared thinking about that. J loved you but a baby.... He doesn't want that, he would just wanna push me out of his life.

A baby is to much for him. He's a criminal and a baby would be targeted to much. No I can't be pregnant! You thought.

You were laying down on the couch watching TV, J was out on an errand. You decided to take a quick trip to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test. You grabbed your keys and headed out.

There was so many to choose from but you decided to pick the most recommended one.

You were sitting there on the bed waiting for the test results to show. Your heart was beating so fast, your palms were sweaty and you felt like puking again. Please please don't let me pregnant you thought.

A tear came running down your cheek..... Positive....

You lay in bed crying, while holding your stomach. He's gonna hate me. He's gonna want me gone You thought to yourself.

A few hours later he J came home. You felt sick again, you have to tell him he has the right to know. It was happening all over again. Your heart was beating fast, your palms were sweaty and you just wanted to puke.

The bedroom door opens and J walks in "Hey babe. How you feeling today?" He asks walking to the bed side. "J. I- I have to tell you something... And you have to pr-promise me you won't be angry." You say wiping tears from your face, he takes a step back "What is it?" He asks worried.

"Im... Im-" you cover your mouth with your hand and run to the bathroom. You begin puking into the toilet, J pulls your hair back and rubs your back.

You sit up with tour back against the tub as you wile your mouth with Kleenex. You breath in heavily, "Im so sorry J....... Im pregnant.." You say crying.

He drops down on his knees in front of you, "You think I'd be mad at you because of this?" He asks "You might be more crazier then I am.." He laughs "I might be a killer or a straight up criminal but I would never be an asshole to the women I love because she's pregnant." He says slightly smiling

You look up at him wiping your tears away. "But J I know how hard this is gonna be for you. A baby is a lot of work and you have so many enemy's... This baby is a target for them to get to you.." You say trying not to cry "I could never put that much pressure on you." You say putting your hand on his arm.

He pulls away from you "You really think Im that guy? That guy thats gonna make you give up the baby because of his own problems? Think again Y/N... This baby is gonna make me happy... Maybe it is gonna be hard but nothing is ever easy... Im not gonna be mad if you kept it... Im gonna be mad if you give it up because you think it'll make me happy." He says standing up.

"But J, I don't wanna see this baby get hurt. To see them dead or so badly injured.... I would never forgive myself if something happened." You say standing in front of him "Nothing is gonna happen to them Y/N. Im gonna do everything I can to make them feel safe and happy. I want this baby in my life and Im gonna do everything in my power to make sure of it." He says holding your hands

You wrap your arms around his waist and pull him into a hug. "I love you J." You say to him "And I love you and them." He says putting his hands on your tummy. You smile to yourself and feel so relieved.

Ten Months Later
You gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby GIRL. She weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and she is really tiny but not where it's dangerous for her health or anything. She has beautiful ocean blue eyes like her dad and soft silky Y/C/H just like her mom. She's 1 month old and she makes you guys feel so happy and thankful.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know it's been awhile since I last updated. Ive been really really busy with the house my parents decided to redo so much and we painted every room a different colour and I also had some personal things happening that I rather not talk about with you guys. But! I hope you liked this imagine/fan fiction Ive been wanting to do one of these for awhile and I finally did it so I hope you liked if you did vote on it and comment. Byeeee XD!!