Joker cheated on you! Part 1.5 (Together again)

Its been a week since you left J. You were staying at hotel, until you get your own place.

You heard a knock at your. You quickly turn your head towards the door, taking cautious steps towards it.

You tried to stay under the radar since the police labeled you as an accomplice of The Joker. You take a quick peek through the peep hole you see a large bouquet of flowers.

You take a step back to think. How did J know you were staying here? Was he following you. Did he get an anonymous tip? You thought.

You unlock the door, take a deep breath and open the door revealing J wearing an open red silk shirt, black pants and his fancy dress shoes. "Ugh, what do you want?" You say in disgust "Look babe I-" you cut him off "Don't call me that, you seem to have reserved that name for your new pet." You say crossing your arms "okay.. Y/N, Im sorry and I mean that Im really truly sorry. I wasn't thinking, maybe it was from the couple shots of tequila I had or I was blinded by-.... By the-... Monster that... Lives inside of me." He says looking down.

It hurt you to see him like this. The J you once knew that was full of joy and always seem to smile and laugh was now empty and had bags under his eyes like he's never slept in years.

"I love you y/n... And you of all people know how hard that is for me to say. I don't think Ive ever loved anything, not Harley, not my parents... Not even my favourite gun." He slightly smiles.

"But you Y/N.... I love you. I would go to the moon and back just to make you smile. I would fly half way across the country if thats what it took to be with you. I would buy a private island if thats what it takes to keep you safe from everyone. I would jump in front of a bullet for you at anytime. And if you left... I don't think Id be the same." He says looking into tour eyes.

He hands you the flowers "Its okay if you don't wanna be with me. But please don't leave me. I need you in my life Y/N. Love or friend, just please don't leave me.." He says, you put the flowers on the side table next to you and wrap your arms around J.

You hold onto each other like its the last time you'll ever see him again. You let go of him and begin to speak "I love you too. But I don't know if I'll ever truly forgive you J." You say taking deep breaths hoping not to cry. "But I promise you J. I'll never leave you. Im always gonna be here. Of course until death takes me." You chuckle you say putting your pinkie out, he wraps his pinkie around yours "Okay." He smiles, you take your other hand to bring him in for a kiss.

You smash your lips onto his and you move in sync. Whenever you and J kissed it wasn't the 'lovey dovey oh so romantic kiss'. It felt like it was more then that, like feeling rain on your skin for the first time, seeing a shooting star and wishing that kisses like this never end. It was like being a teenager and being asked out by your crush, the butterflies and the giant smile spreading across your face.

J pulls back "Lets go home, doll." He smiles softly.

You grab your things and begin heading downstairs to lobby to checkout and then jump into the car heading back the the house.

You felt a little weird. Whats gonna happen when you get back and have to sleep in that bed again. The disgusting thought filled your head.

You pull up to the house "Are you okay?" J asks pulling you out of your thoughts, "Im burning those sheets." You say with a funny face "okay." J laughs.

You head inside and first thing you do is head to the bedroom. You take the sheets and bring it out the backyard where the fire pit is.

J snakes an arm around your waist and pours gasoline all off the sheets. You pull a box of matches out from your picket "Would you like to do the honour?" You question "Love to." He laughs.

He strikes the match and throws it into the fire pit. The sheets light on fire in a matter of point seconds. You rest your head on J's chest as he holds you tight. "I really am sorry." He says "I know and I forgive you. Were human, were bound to make mistakes... Everyone does." You say.

You turn your head up to face him and he lays a kiss on your lips. "I love you Y/N." He smiles "And I love you J." You reply.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: so that was 1.5 of this imagine/ Fan fiction. So many of you guys said both so Im going to make a part 2 were... Well you decide it's completely over. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you liked it please vote on it and leave my suggestions you have for imagines/ fan fiction. Or PM I love talking to you guys but thats it for this A/N. BYEEE! 😂💗💗