5.) jesus christ jasper

"You wanted to go first. Now quit stalling." I said to Finn. We currently are waiting for him to swing across to the other side of the rock on a vine. Yet, he's stalling.

"Mount Weather awaits." Octavia says.

"Just hang on till the apogee, and you'll be fine." Jasper tells him.

"The apogee like the Indians, right?" Finn stalls.

"Apogee, not apache." Jasper corrects.

"He knows. Today, Finn." I say, rushing him.

"Aye, aye, captain. See you on the other side." He says, still taking his time.
    "Wait." Jasper says.

"What is it?" Finn asks.

"Let me. I can do it." Jasper says.

"I knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Finn says. Jasper laughs sheepishly. Oh boy.

"Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." Finn reassures him.

"Easy for you to say, you bailed out." I tell him, laughing. He shoots me a look.

"See you on the other side." He says, and swings across, yelling along the way.

"Let's go, Princess. You're up." Finn says.

"Come on, Clarke! You got this." Jasper says from across the way. He picks up the Mount Weather sign.
"We did it!"

Then, a spear comes out of no where and hits Jasper in the chest.
"Jasper!" I scream.
What the hell is going on?

    "We are not alone." Clarke states.

Finn ushers everyone towards the woods. Clarke just stands there, looking at Jasper.

"Clarke! Come on." Finn says.

"Monty, Monty. We- we gotta go. Come on. We gotta go." I say, putting my hand on his back and pushing him ahead of me.

"What are they?" Clarke asks.

"I think we're all wanting to know that." I say. How the hell did this just happen?

"We are so screwed." O, says. I put my hand on her shoulder. And look at her. But then we hear a distance scream.

"That's Jasper. He's alive." I say looking at Clarke. With a tilt of my head, she looks at me and shakes her head, probably knowing what I'm about to do.
I take off back to the rocks, and I hear Finn yell,
"AJ, wait. Stay out of the trees."

I get to the rocks and don't see Jasper.
"What the hell? He was just right there!" I say, running my hands through my hair.

"No.. He was just right there." Monty says. I look at him to see him looking at the spot Jasper's body was lying minutes ago.

"They took him." Octavia says. I look at Clarke.

"And we're gonna get him back." I say, Clarke nods. I look at Monty and say again,
"We're going to get him back, okay?" He nods.

Jasper, please be okay. Please.