10.) what the hell is going on

I was sitting outside with Miller when Bellamy and his team come rushing in,

"Clarke! Where's Clarke? Get clarke now!"  Jasper yells. I rush over and see Finn, with a knife lodged in him.

"Hey. I'm here. What's up?" Clarke says when she approaches.
"Finn?" She asks as she sees his body. I place my hands on my face and start to freak out.
"Oh, my god. Oh-oh, my god. Finn I swear to god if you die, I'm going to kill you."

We start to take him into the dropship, Raven rushes outside before we make it inside and displays the same type of reaction as myself.

"He's alive." Clarke says.

"Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out." Jasper says.

"No, that was a good call. Get him in the dropship now. Go!" Clarke orders.

"Clarke, can you save him?" I ask in a small voice.

"No. Not me. I need my mother. I need to talk to her." She tells Raven.

"There's still no radio." Raven replies.

"Raven, fix it! Go!" I say, running back
inside with her.

*

The sky is now dark gray and rain is heavily pouring. There are people holding up tarps and yelling at each other. This is chaotic.

"Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder." Clarke says to Abby through the radio.

"Clarke. This is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asks.

"Yes, the Earth is survivable. We are not alone." She says.
"Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." Clarke says again.

"Clarke. Is my son with you? " Jaha asks.
I look up sadly at Clarke and pause before speaking into the radio.

"I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead." I say.

"I'm going to talk you through it, step by step." Abby tells her.

The drop ship begins to creak and you can hear the wind from the storm.

"Clarke... just... find-" Abby says, cutting out.

"What! Raven what's wrong." Clarke and I panic.

"It's not the radio, it's the storm." Raven responds.

*
Octavia walks in carrying two canisters. I grab one and smell it.

"Oh god- Monty's moonshine?" I ask.

"Pretty sure no germ could survive it." She replies.

The storm is growing and it's getting  louder outside. Clarke, Octavia and I look towards the door.

"Storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors." Clarke says.

"But we still have people out there." She protests.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy." Octavia says, holy shit I didn't even realize they left.

"It's okay, they'll find somewhere to ride it out." Clarke says.

I hope so.

*

hello, so school starts Monday for me, which is in two days. I'm going to try to update as much as I can before, but I don't have a lot of homework / stuff like that, at my school so I'll be able to
update frequently! x