First Day.

Hey guys I'm back with a new story. If you haven't read the last chapter to my other story, The Reason I'm Here, I put that on a Hiatus to start this story that I think will be alot  better. There is a small percentage of a chance that I will be updating that story. But, for now, I wanna focus on this. Please enjoy!!!

~

Natsu

"Natsu! Wake your pink head ass up!"

Ugh... why life? Why must you create something called a little sister named Wendy?

" Because you would be helpless without me asshole. Now get up!" Wendy said.

Crap did I say that out loud?

"Okay okay. I'm coming... wait, what am I up for again?" I asked sleepily.

"Omfg Natsu it's Monday. The first day of school! Seriously, how did you pass 3rd grade? Teach me your secrets!" She demanded.

I turned around from my closet to face her and said "I'm sorry sis. I'm a natural at passing and getting my way. It's not something you can just teach."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. She left out of my room and went to get dressed for school.

Now, what am I to wear?

I looked in my closet for what felt like hours before I came up with an outfit. Thank the Gods Wendy woke me up earlier than usual.

I reached into the closet and grabbed a black v-neck, a denim jacket, torn blue jeans, white vans, and a black beanie.

"Eew Natsu! You can't go to your first year of high school with those clothes!" I heard a familiar voice yell into my room.

I looked over to see Chelia leaning on my door frame with a disgusted look on her face.

"Oh gods. What the hell do you want Che-Che? I'm a bit busy here? I asked, obviously annoyed.

"I'm here to save you from embarrassment on your first day of high school asshat." She replied in a sassy tone.

"Wendy, why didn't you tell me your girlfriend was coming?" I asked my sister.

"Natsu, Chelia is coming!" She joked.

"Haha very funny. Chelia, if you're here, do you mind helping me out then?" I asked a her.

"Get in the shower" she snapped at me.

".... Nani?"

"Get the fuck in the shower, Dragneel!" She screeched.

"Yah! Okay, okay!"

Again the shower and started to lather up my body with soap and water. All of a sudden, I heard someone knock on my bathroom door.

"Who is it?"

" Make sure you wash your hair!"

"... okay...?" I replied.

I grabbed some shampoo Wendy bought me and started to comb my fingers through my hair and scalp. No one knows this, but my scalp can be really sensitive. If you touch it just right, I could be turned to jelly in a matter of seconds. When I was done rinsing out my shampoo and the rest of the soap on my body, I stepped out and grabbed my towel to wrap around my waist. I couldn't wait to open the door to this steamy place you call a bathroom.

When I walked out into my room, I noticed Chelia staring at my abs. I was starting to get uncomfortable so I asked her to stop. She rolled her eyes and pointed me to my bed. I looked and I was impressed with what I saw.

While I was in there taking a shower, she picked out a black tank top, black skinny jeans, black vans, and a necklace with a red Ruby like charm on it.(based off of picture at top)

I thanked her and shooed her and Wendy out the room so I can get dressed. I looked at the clock and noticed I had about an hour and a half left to get ready and leave for school. I got dressed and looked in the mirror at my hair.

"Ugh. It's lost its spike look. Hm... has it gotten longer?"

"Natsu, are you done yet!" Chelia asked, a bit impatient.

"U-y-yeah! I needed your help anyways. Cone on in!"

She stepped in and took a look at me. She whistled and gave herself a high five.

"Chelia, I don't know what to do with my hair. Help a guy out here." I told her.

She gave me an exasperated sigh And told me to dry my hair off. Once I did that, she grabbed some type of gel and started applying it to my hair. Soon enough, it got it's spiky look back. But the thing is, it had gotten longer over the summer. No way was I letting this demon near my glorious locks with scissors. So she ended up putting my hair in a ponytail in the back. It looked cool enough and by the time she was done with the spiking and ... ponytailing... I had around 45 minutes to get to school.

"Thanks Chelia. I owe you one." I said standing up.