Alright then...

Going to school the next day was somewhat exciting for Natsu and Gray.

They both went to their respective classes, talked with friends, ate lunch, and really just had a good day. Only, there was one thing that was unexpected.

They hadn't seen each other yet.

Not exactly like they had been looking for each other, at least that's what they liked to think. They just... Ok Natsu might've been looking for the Raven, and Gray may have said a few words, silently asking people around the school if they'd seen the pink haired boy.

It wasn't until after school that they caught sight of each other.

The front of the school building had been crowded, crowds full of teens and teachers alike all scrambling to get to their homes. The end of the day was everybody's favorite really.

Gray was talking to one of his female friends Ultear. As pretty as she was, Gray never tried to make a move on her. Probably because they've been good friends since 4th grade, and this was one of the only good friendships he had.

It was when he was telling her about what Juvia (who surprisingly didn't show up to school today)did yesterday that he spotted the pinkette walking with his friends.

Seeing Natsu in person again after last night's internet discovery makes his palms sweat. He was about to walk up to him when Ultear put her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, don't you know it's kinda rude to walk away from a lady in the middle of a conversation?" She asked with a slight smirk.

Gray, knowing she was just joking, looked at her seriously. "I'm sorry Ultear, something just came up. I gotta go." He said hastily. She looked at him, confusion written on her face.

"Oh, well ok then. Do let me know when you're going to be able to talk again." She said with a small wave of her hand. He waved back before walking over to his prey.

"Dammit, now where did he go?..."

Natsu was walking with Lucy, Erza, and Loke, casually talking about the party that's to happen Saturday.

"Oh my Mavis," Lucy started, "Erza, you have to wear THAT dress this Saturday. It's only appropriate."

Erza coughed and blushed heavily, looking at Lucy with serious eyes. "No Lucy, THAT dress is NOT to be seen ON ME in public. I'm a lady, not a tramp." Stated the redhead.

Natsu looked over at Loke with a questioning look, but Loke looked back and just shrugged, mouthing what looked like "Girl shit."

Natsu sighed and continued walking, the school yard nearly empty due to the rush of people going home. Now, it was just him, his friends, and a few other people walking about.

Looking back to the two girls, he noticed that they weren't going to stop talking about, well, THAT dress, as they called it.

"Well, I guess since you two are having such a nice time talking about... Clothes...?," It was more of a question than a statement, "I'll just go home. I've been DYING to play this new game I got last week."

Dramatical Murder is gonna be soo good.

"Hmph. Well I guess it can't be helped then, see you tomorrow, Natsu." Lucy said. Everyone waved to each other and Natsu separated from the group.

Walking home was always one of his favorite parts of the day. The way his powerful nose would pick up the scent of flowers, how the sun shines down on his form, and then the pink Sakura petals that would fall off the trees this time of year.