Introducing me.

Natsu

If you haven't noticed, my name is Natsu Dragneel. Son of Igneel. I live alone with my sister, but I have a few brothers. I don't see them much though, so if I see them out on the street somewhere, it would take me a few minutes to recognize them. Their names are Sting, Laxus, and Cobra. I have a cousin too named Gajeel.

I don't have that many friends. I'm a bit of a loner. My dad died a few months ago so I don't have enough energy to make new friends, so I just tend to mind my business and stare at my phone. I listen to both Japanese and American music, so you can say I'm a bit of a variety person. Anime is life, but I'm a bit picky about the shows I watch. I tend to have this bad habit where I start watching a show after 200+ episodes and 400+ chapters came out. I'm such an Otaku, you wouldn't believe the amount of merchandise I have in my room.

But above all, Yaoi is the true knows me knows my sexuality so... yeah. The only thing I will hide is my obsession with Yaoi, BL, and Shounen-ai.(did I spell that right?)

I've had a few boyfriends before. I'm still a virgin though. They all wanted to take my virginity, but I wouldn't let them. They either broke up with me or I broke up with them. I wouldn't feel heartbroken though. They never really loved me anyways.

I never met my mom, so I had no female to talk to. Me and my dad were always distant, but we still loved each other in a father and son way.

I recently graduated out of Magnolia elementary school. I was accepted into Fairy Mage highschool for Excellence. I just call it Fairy High. They have a few schools that they consider rivals and they always go to war with the same one. Sabertooth. Rumor has it that the founders of both schools were good friends. But one got jealous of the other and started a never ending war with the other one.

I looked at the clock and noticed I had around 15 minutes to eat and leave. I just decided to eat some cereal and drink some OJ. When I was done, I checked the time and realized I had 4 minutes left!

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" I yelled aloud.
"Wendy! I'm leaving! Lock the door when I leave okay?"

"OK. Have a good day Natsu! Love you!" She yelled back.

I smiled and yelled, "I love you too!"

I grabbed my keys and scrammed out the door into the garage. I opened it to see my motorcycle sitting there with flames and red highlights. My dad got it for me before he died as a gift for graduation. My brother Sting thought I was a bit too young for it but my dad paid him no mind. He paid for lessons and I ended up getting an early license.

I hopped on my bike and rode down the main Street. All the way to Hargeon Blvd. When I pulled up to the school, I noticed a free parking space and parked my bike there. I got off the bike and took my helmet off, shaking my hair a little bit. I saw a few girls looking at me and noticed they were blushing. I smirked at them a little bit and they scurried off into the building. I like messing with girls. They're so easily flustered.

I got out of the parking lot. Helmet in hand. I planned on putting it in my locker along with any extra books and things I might have. I went to Orientation, so I know where it is I am to go.

When I arrived at the front of my classroom, a redhead was sitting in front of the door at a desk. She looked up at me and she smiled. I smiled back.

" Hello. My name is Erza Scarlet."
She said while extending a hand out to me.

"Hi. The name's Natsu Dragneel."

I took her hand and shook it. She had a very... firm handshake. I was taken aback slightly.

"So Natsu, are you a first year?" She asks

" Uh, yeah. First year." I replied.

"OK. Please go in. By the way, do you have any friends here?"

"Uh n-no. I don't."

"If you want, you can sit with me and my friends at lunch. I feel like I should get to know you better." She told me.

I was a bit hesitant at first. But then I gave in. It would probably be nice to have a friend. It's been so long since I talked to someone who wasn't Wendy or Chelia.

"OK then. I will. Thanks."

"No problem." She grinned and I went into the classroom.

Gray

" Gray-Sama! Wait for Juvia!"

I silently groaned. I cringed and turned around, letting Juvia know that I was obviously annoyed with her.

" *Sigh* what do you want Juvia?"

" Juvia was wondering if Gray-Sama would be taking her out tomorrow night." She said with a maniacal grin.

Creepy...

" Uh, no. Why would I do that?" I asked her.

She pouted and looked up at me expectantly.
" It's Gray-Sama and Juvia's 110th anniversary of dating."

" Juvia, we were never dating. What do I have to do to get that into your thick and watery skull? And who the hell would keep count for that long?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.
"Gray-Sama, you're so silly to Juvia. I'll see you tomorrow at 5:00."

She skipped away from me and went upstairs. I sighed and walked to my classroom.

While I was going toward my classroom, the people who recognized me automatically knew to clear a path for me to walk through. Being the... second... most popular kid in the school has its advantages I guess. I'm aiming to becoming the most popular among everyone here. I want my way. And I plan to get it.

While getting closer to my locker, I saw my ex Erza Scarlet shaking hands with a first year. I was so disgusted. I made sure that when she was with me, she only talked to the best of the best. I took her to the best stores, got her the best food, and made her the third most popular in the entire school. And what do I get? This? Her shaking the hand of some lowlife? I don't think so.

I started to walk toward her and she noticed me. She rolled her eyes and stood up, ready to leave. Before she could, I grabbed her arm.

"Can I help you Mr. Fullbuster? I have a class to get to." She said.

"Oh please. You weren't thinking about class when you were just shaking the hand of some asshole with pink hair." I told her.

She scoffed and looked away.

"Remember Scarlet, I control whether or not you stay popular around here. Got it?"

" Yeah yeah. You need a mint. You smell like alcohol and sex" Erza said with a grimace.

" Well I just had a great time before getting to school today.", I said "you probably regret breaking up with me, don't you?"

" I don't regret not giving my virginity to a man who cheats on his girlfriend with some male prostitute." She shot back at me.

How do you like it so far? Is it good? Bad? Let me know!!!!!

Crimson