Who Do You Think You Are?

Gray

" I don't regret not giving my virginity to a man who cheats on his girlfriend with some male prostitute." She shot back at me.

I was taken aback for a minute until I smirked at her. "Well, someone seems a bit jealous. Are you jealous Girlie? Jealous that he was willing to do something you will never have the guts to do? He really enjoyed it too. He even gave me a discount. Hehe, you missed out on alot."

Erza just stared at me. Then she started laughing. "Don't you remember when I walked in on you taking a shower that one time? She asked.

"Uh, yeah. What about it?" I replied.

She leaned into my ear and whispered, "I've seen bigger."

I was so shocked that she was able to shake her arm away from my grasp. She walked to her classroom and left me staring at her back in anger and frustration.

Natsu

When class was almost over, I took my chance to glance around the new faces. Some looked cool, some looked nervous, some looked... hot. Like really hot.
This guy that sat behind me wasn't so bad. I couldn't tell what he was wearing though. He had brown messy hair with some blue shades on. He was too busy trying to sneak on his phone to notice me staring.

When the bell rang, it was time for me to go to my next class which was... the Fairy Law. I'm telling you, being a mage is not easy. Especially a fire one at that.

(~•∆•~) Le time skip to ze lunch room.

Well, I guess it's time for lunch. Now which table does that Erza Scarlet sit at?

I began walking around the lunchroom to look for her. She couldn't be that hard to find. She  Scarlet hair for Chrissake!

Walking around, I noticed some girls, and a bit of boys, were closing around someone walking. I ignored it though. It must be one of the 'Populars' I heard some girls talk about in the hallway.

I was walking away when i heard someone say "Hey you! Pinky!" I turned around and saw that the owner of that voice was the person in the middle of the crowd.

You have got to be kidding me.

The group parted and revealed a muscular and, might I add, quite sexy second year. He wore black all over. Black shoes, black v-neck, black trues, you name it. And he was walking towards me.

I cleared my voice and asked him "May I help you sir? By the way, the hair is salmon. Not pink."

He looked at me with a scowel and said " yeah, yeah. Who give a fuck? You just better stay away from Erza Scarlet you hear me? Don't talk to her, don't look at her, don't even think about her. You understand you freak?"

I pretended like I had earwax in my ears and used my pinky to get it out. No way was I just going to let my first day of school be wasted by this sexy jerk right in front of me.

"It's not like I wanna go out with her. I'm gay so I think you're safe. Though she is great friend material. If she was your girlfriend, I wasn't trying to start any trouble. Now, if you don't mind, I will be taking my leave now Mr...?"

"Fullbuster. Gray Fullbuster. But everyone else that has seen my bedroom calls me 'Daddy'." He said with a flirtatious tone.

I scoffed and backed away. "Um ok 'Daddy'. I'm going to leave now." I started to walk away when I noticed something. I turned around towards him and said " Hey 'dad' I'm gonna tell mom you were cheating on her and drinking her emergency alcohol." After that, I left to sit with Erza.

Another timeskip CUZ le author is lazy.

"Wow Natsu. I never saw anyone stand up to Gray like that before." said Erza. She looked at Natsu and smiled.

Natsu just shrugged. "I'm used to dealing with jerks like him. He was nothing more than another trial for me to have in life."

At the table, it was him, a busty blonde named Lucy, Erza, a boy with blue hair named Jellal, and that hot guy I was describing earlier in class. Turns out his name's Loke, and he's as straight as an arrow. Well that sucks.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Natsu. He can be a total jerk. But let me tell you this, I think he's into you..." Erza told him.

Natsu's eyes gleamed with excitement! Gray was by far the hottest guy he has ever met. He was so happy!

"... and when he likes someone, he just uses them for sex. He tried to do it to me, Lucy, and almost all the other girls, and guys, here. His latest catch was a girl named Juvia. He had sex with her and tried to leave her. But unfortunately for him, she's grown smitten with him. She won't leave his side and he always treats her badly. It's not pretty."

After hearing that, all of the excitement he felt towards the guy had faded.

"He will try almost anything to get in your pants. I suggest you stay away from him. He's dangerous."

Natsu gulped and agreed. What has he gotten himself into?

Hi guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote and follow. It always gives me great joy to write for you guys! Until next time!!
~Crimson.