Chapter 10:)

Erza POV

Wow! Tonight was just having fun but until that question to Gajeel.

"Look what you did!" I whisper yell to Jellal.

"Mira told me to say it!" Jellal stated. Sometimes Mira is too lovey dovey and it sometimes gets annoying but now she ruined a really good relationship!

"I know what your thinking Erza, I did it for the good of them." Mira said which surprised me.

I look at her with a confused yet interested face.

"Well, as a girl who experienced all the love games and problems this is a good thing" she replied in Laxus's arms. Man! I want that too! Haha but not jealous or anything. (yeah sure)

All of a sudden Jellal wraps his arm around me letting me rest on his chest.

"I saw how you looked at them" he chuckled.

"Is everyone reading my mind today!" I shout.

They just laugh.

"Mira? How is this a good thing exactly? If we just made them ruin their friendship then wouldn't that just-" I got cut off by Mira.

"No, this is a good thing because this will test how much they do like each other. Gajeel likes Levy and I know it and vise versa." Mira paused for a second and me still left confused.

"Erza, you need the good and the bad things in life, this 'problem' as you say will strengthen their relationship but also test to see how much they wanna be together, it's pretty simple." Mira said sounding likes she's some experienced woman.

"I am an experienced woman" Mira said.

"Really! wait I found a quote about this!" I grabbed my phone and started looking at the pictures I screenshoted.

I read aloud.

"The true strength of any relationship is measured in bad times, not good"

They just laugh.

"What now?!" I ask.

"Hahaha guys, they need to work it out" Mira said.

All of a sudden Levy comes out her eyes red and puffy.

I already know what she's gonna ask.

"They're gone" I simply say.

She falls down to her knees.

We comfort her and soon everyone falls asleep.

I can't sleep tho! I get up and walk to Levy's kitchen. We usually have sleepovers so I can get stuff.

I hear myself a coffee and start drinking it, my elbows on the island counter. Arms wrapped around me and I'm not surprised.

"Why are you up at 4 in the morning? We have an hour left to wake up again" Jellal says.

" I couldn't sleep, hey Jellal?" I ask.

"Mmm?" He kisses my neck.

"You know when we were kids and stuff happened?"I replied.

"Yeah, when we used to hate each other and tried to ruin each others reputation? Yeah I remember" Jellal said laughing smiling into my neck.

I finish my coffee and put it in the sink.

"I really don't want to happen again... will you hate me like that again? Will something bad suddenly happen? What if?!-" I got cut of with my questioning with lips.

Jellal pulled away and I'm stunned... AGAIN!

"2 times now" he said winking.

"Ha.ha." I said pouting.

"But seriously? What if we go out own ways? what if I can't see you again?" I asked. Jellal grabbed my hands.

"Erza, we are never gonna be like the stupid, idiotic kids we were back then, you know why?" he asked and he pulled my chin up.

"Because I love you and I'm never letting anyone have you" Jellal smiles.

"Ewww! You're so cheesy, I hate it" I said slapping his chest.

"Aweee come on Erza! you now you like it?" he said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"Come here" Jellal said pulling me. His hands were on my back and my hands were on his chest. I melt into the kiss we had.

We pulled apart.

"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I ask.

"DUH! What you think the kisses we had were nothing?!" Jellal said. I laughed.

"CUTEEEE!!!" Mira yells and squealed.

I look at her surprised.

"Don't worry I got everything! From the hugging waist to the the girlfriend boyfriend thing plus the kiss!" She said hopping around.

I roll my eyes and soon everyone was awake and we dressed up and headed to school.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())((((((((((((((

Vote? comment? like? If you like Jerza! I love this Jerza chapter!