Chapter 40- Mavis and Zeref

Lucy POV

Im laying down on my bed and Levy already went back to her dorm. I sat up and started trying to rewrite my story. Have a happy end huh? We'll see about that...

Zeref POV

Im in the room next to Lucy's and NO! We havent doing anything... Like that. I mean I like her and all but she just keeps reminding me of Mavis. I actually wanna get with her.

I pulled out my phone then hesitated. She did say... Nah maybe she'll forgive me, right? Oh well might as well give it a try!

Rinnnnggggg ringggghhh rinnnnnnn-

Hello? (Mavis)

Um... Mavis? (Zeref)

Zeref... Why are you calling me?!

WOW straight to the point... The tension is reallllll!

Oh I just came back from the US and wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?

Umm... Remember I mov-

Plllleeeaaaasssseeeeeee! I know you didnt move plus... I'll buy you the expensive super sweet vanilla rasberry icecream you used to like when we were dating?!!

.................. FINNNNEEEEEE! But we are still gonna talk about stuff!

Okkkkk! At the Love and Lucky IceCream place at 7pm?

Ok sounds good emo kid

--__-- mmmm... Now im starting to regret my decision cause of that comment.

You wanna see me or not?!

Ok ok chill, see ya!

Okay!

I put the phone down in relief. Time to get ready... I guess.

Flashback

I leaned back on my chair. I really didnt get why I had to do this but business is business.

I sighed.

"Dad! I really dont wanna marry someone I barley know" I rolled my eyes in the process.

"Zeref... This is for family concerns... And money" My dad said not looking at me.

"Ughhhhh! Fine!" I didnt want a big fight about it and plus Natsu was in the house so I cant just yell nonsense.

I texted Mavis, my girlfirend! The best bubbly, smiling person I know... Which is almost kind of sickening to an icecream date.

Me and her started dating a month ago. I dont like the happy, exciting, hyper ones but I mean... I'm going out with one. I really like her, she helps me, makes me happy... On the inside, and almost... ALMOST made me smile. Not like those evil ones I give when Im about to dominate in a game but a smile that makes me think... Wow how did I get such a great girl?

I went outside and it was still hot from the heat wave the afternoon. I turned the corner and a left, right, straight into one of the most best, expensive desseret place on earth.

Love and Lucky's Ice cream place!

I see Mavis in some jeans with a floral top. She had her hair up in a pony tail. And had some boots to go along with it. She saw me and smiled.

I looked the other way so she wouldn't see me blushing.

I walked up with a small SMALL smile on my face. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"Well? LETS GO!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

She bought her usual super sweet vanilla rasberry icecream and I got dark choclate icecream.

We went to a table and sat.

"Wow! This is soooo.... SWEET!" Mavis cheered as she closed her eyes. I laughed a bit. She completely stopped, I looked at her.

"What wrong?" I asked. Tears formed in her eyes.

"YOU LAUGHED!" she said crying, she held onto me and hugging me people were starting to stare.

"Yeah... Whats the big deal?" - Me
"You never laugh! Maybe a small smile but not a laugh" she said continuing to eat her Icecream.

I tightened the box in my hand.

Double flashback

Before I went out of the house I got my jacket and the box with the ring on it... If I can't talk my way out... We're just gonna have to do it by law!

Double flashback ended

"Mavis... I have to ask you something but I need to say something really important" I said gulping.

She looked up and saw that the conversation was about to get serious. She straightened up.

"Yeah?"- Mavis
"Well... My dad, he set me up with this random girl and we have an arranged marriage and I was saying I didnt want to and then he said 'its for the company and the family!' and I was like ughhh fine but-" I stopped my rambling when she stood up.

She got out so I followed her.

"Im not done exp-" She cut me off.
"I heard enough" she said with no emotion on her face.
"No! Look but I-" I got cut off again.
"Zeref... The this is for the company or family thing, its kinda unbelievable... Plus no one does those these days" she said rolling her eyes.
"Mavis hear me out. I said I didnt want to-"
"But you said fine after one tiny explanation from your dad" I saw tears down her eyes.

"Yeah but this will prove-" -Me
"YOU CANT DO ANYTHING! YOU DIDNT EVEN PUT UP A FIGHT! WHY DIDNT YOU FIGHT... why didnt you fight for me, you knew I was your girlfriend" -Mavis

More tears started to fall from her eyes. She wiped them away.

I reach into my jacket and was about to pull out the box but a hand stopped me.

"Zeref, if you truly loved me... You would've fought back" she ran away.

181o181818181881818181818181818188181818181881818181818181

Yuppppssssssssss lol mmmmmmkkkkkkkkkk bye! Lubssssss yaaaaaaaa!~LynLyn