Chapter 45- ...LC

LC if you know what I mean...
This is gonna be a looonnngggg chapter

Lucy POV

I cried as he pulled me into a hug again.
"Why?!" Natsu said also crying.
"You need to let go... What about that Hanji girl and-and" I cried not moving a muscle.
"I dont like anyone, I've been waiting for you Luce... No one else but you" He says stroking my hair.
I finally got the strength to pull away.

I ran away. I went out of the mall and to the streets. I kept on running and running and didnt see Natsu behind me. I was know at the park... Where me and Natsu... Asked each other out... Dang it! I came here for nothing!!

I saw a basketball and started shooting at the net. The sky was dark and glommy. I yawned but still puffy and red from what happened about an hour ago.

I turned around and sat on the bench. I didnt even get to finish my starbucks. I frowned.

It started to lightly drizzle but I didnt care, everyones lives are so... Perfect why cant mine be like that?

I heard someone behind me and I threw the basketball at their head.

"Owwww! Sorry Luce for scaring ya" I looked around and it was Natsu...

I didnt look his way. I just stayed still. I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Luce, I love you... I know I was a stupid playboy jerk in High school but... At least give me a chan-" he stopped for a second.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Actually I think... I'm better off with someone else... I-um I dont even know why you came here!" he started raising his voice.

"I came here becuase of you, idiot!" I yelled out at him.
"Then ran away?! Dosent seem like it to me" he said crossing his arms.
"Excuse me?! I dont even know what we're fighting about!" I said.
"I dont like you, I never liked you! I-I h-hate you! You ran off when I was starting to apologize! I dont even know why I kept this scarf and I shouldve just stayed with Lisanna!" he yelled.

My heart sank. It swelled up. Instead of hope and confusion and love it was replaced with anger, death, and hatred. He threw the scarf at me. A tear slide down my cheek.

"Ughh! I hate you! Why are you doing this to me! You're the one who said you wanted me back!" I yelled.

"I dont care... What I know is... I never want to see you again" he said with a cold voice almost cracking.

"I-I d-d-" I cried out falling on my knees.
"I wanted us to be happy, for us to fix... Us but instead you push me away" I said hands covering my eyes.
"I think its best if we never see each other again.... Ever" Thats when it struck me. I broke down sobbing my hearts out. I was confused, filled with hate, and most of all forgot how to love again...

Flashback... Natsy POV

I ran to get to Lucy. I ran and ran as fast as I coukd to catch up to her but some people stopped me.

"Well, well, well its fairy gay!" one of the guys laughed.
"He looks even more pathetic than before" the one next to him shouted. The other stayed silent.

"Didnt we say? We warned you!" A girl scolded me.
"What?! I dont know whats happening but please let me get to L-" i was cut off.
"No! Cant you tell that she deserves better?!" she yelled at me.
"But what about?!" I was cut off again.
"She is sobbing, crying, depressed becuase of you! She might not know I'm her stepsister but I have a right to protect her!" she said glaring at me. I looked down at my hands.
"Lucys your step?- wait! I dont care I'm going-"
"No! no! No! Becuase of you a year ago she became depressed, becuase of you she hates, becuase of you she changed... Alot. And whats gonna happen when you do get together?! Huh?! Shes a model for the top magazine! A writter for teens and children! And she is currently working on a book! And what do you do.! JUST COPY OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES TEST ANSWERS, DONT HAVE NO JOB, AND HAVE TO LEND MONEY FROM A FRIEND! HOW PATHETIC IS THAT!" she yelled and growled at me giving me a intense death glare.

Shes right... Lucy has everything... I woukd just be holding her back on life... I dont even do anything... I-I have to let her go... She deserves someone better than me...

Flashback ended

I walked away from Lucy. It hurt me so much that I let her go for her future. I hope she finds someone better, someone who cares and loves her as much as I did. Please... Let her future be bright.

Thrid POV

Natsu left Lucy crying in the rain which came down harder by the minute. Thats the end of everything... Lucy eventually left, Natsu went back to his dorm no one knew what happened. And everything between them changed... Not for the better... But now its up to the people who once loved and cared for the two to put them back together.

Will it ever be the same again?

Rinnnnnggggggg Rinnnnnnggggggg rinnnnnngggggg!!!!!

The white haired younng adult pucked it up.
"Hello Mira speaking how may I help you?" she said sweetly.
"MIRA!I need your help ASAP! The Nalu plan IS EMERGENCY DOWN THE DRAIN!!" A small blue haired girl yelled through the phone.

"WHATTTTTTT?!??!!?!?!?!" the white haired girl said using her demon voice.

"WE ARE GETTING EVERYONE TOGETHER! WE NEED TO FIX ALOT OF STUFF! Including you Levy!" she yelled.
"H-Hai! Mira-san!" she cried out.

They both hung up.

Mawahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END.