Chapter 31

Lucy POV

"Actually she's my baby sitter, She left when I was 12 but we still stay in contact" I said smiling but then frowned.

"It's cause of this stupid marriage that I didn't get to propose to her, no offense" Zeref said.

"Non taken, what if there was a way to get her back?!" I said jumping.

"Nah, she said she moved and she's not gonna be back, plus give her like... 2 years maybe?" Zeref said.

"Whattt?!!!!! 2 whole years!!!" Zeref nodded.

"Well, we're just gonna have to pretend we're together for 2 years, you get your wife and I stay happy with my job... jobs" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Really?" he said with hope in his eyes.
"Yes!" I squealed.

"Ok have to go... by the way your dad said you have a modeling thing at 12 pm, a meeting with publishers about your book at 10 am tomorrow and we have a date night at 7 pm, pick you up 30 mins before" He winked and I rolled my eyes.

He closed the door and I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and got in my pajamas. It's gonna be a lonnnngggg 2 years I'll tell you That!

It was 6 and I was already ready since I had nothing else to do. My friends at Magnolia haven't texted or called me, I don't know why but whatever to them. Anyways I wore skinny jeans and a hoodie with some Adidas!... What you expect me to look my best? He's not worth it. To be honest.

I went downstairs and it was 6: 28 and I was on the couch... just watching some Disney. I hear a knock on the door.

I went to get it and I see Zeref dressed in jeans and a hoodie with some... Adidas! We both stared at each other and laughed.

"What is the chances of us twinning on our first date?!" He said.
"Haha! I don't even know!" I said laughing. After a few more minutes of laughing and giggling we decided to go to our 'date'.

We went a -not fancy- but causal restaurant, then went to the library, then watched movie.

All of a sudden when me and Zeref get out of the theaters we're swarmed with Paparazzi. They start asking us questions and taking pictures. Man! How did they find me?! I look different than before and yet they find me. Zeref was trying to move them out of the way so we could pass through.

"Are you guys dating?!"
"Lucy Heartfillia? Why do you look so different?"
"What happened the last few months with you?"
"MR. Zeref? Aren't you a little too old?"

We answered as we ran.

"No comment, I have no makeup, and I was on vacation" I said.
"No" was all Zeref said.

We ran and we finally lost the Paparazzi!

"Wow! That was... exciting!" I cheered, Zeref laughed.

"Well lets go come shall we?" He said, I smiled and said "yup!"

It was 9:30 and we bid our fare wells and then I did the stuff to get to bed. I was wearing a T-shirt and leggings. I went to sleep and guess what I thought about?! Not Natsu!

392929292929292929282928289292

Lol hope you like it! Ok see you like on Friday! lubbbsssss yaaaa!~LynLyn