Chapter 1

· Maya ·

"Bye Maya! See you tomorrow", my best friend Nicole says and hugs me.

"See you tomorrow" i reply and start walking to home.

I am Maya Anderson, eighteen years old girl who lives in london. I live alone, because my dad died in car accident and few years later my mom died because she had cancer.

Bzz! I hear my phone buzz. I take my phone to my pocket and realise that i have new text from unknow number.

" See you tonight babygirl. Dont be scared, i will always keep you safe. :)
xx H.S "

What the hell? Okay maybe i am overreacting, maybe it is some stubid prank.

When i arrive at home i throw my shoes out of my feet and walk to the living room. I lay on the sofa and i decide to watch my favorite tv show Kardashians.

· Harry ·

I sit in my car and watch Maya through the cameras i installed to her house. My babygirl is watching Kardashians, those plastic little bitches (no hate, i actually love kardashians). She looks so beatiful laying on the couch.

Tonight i am finally gonna take my baby to home. I am gonna wait until she sleeps, so it will be easier. I hope everything goes how i planned it.

She will learn to love me as much as i love her. She is my princess, my everything.

• · • · •

So this was really short chapter, i promise other chapters are gonna be longer.

And also, english is my second language so i apologize all the mistakes i've made. Hope yall gonna love this book, cuz i definitely will! :)