Chapter 6

• Maya •

Someone was knocking on the door, so Harry went and opened it. I sat on the sofa in the living room and i heard  Harry talking quietly to them.

"So this is Niall", Harry said pointing to the blonde boy who was making his  way on the sofa.

"Hi Maya!" Niall said and smiled.
"Hey", i said back.

"Well you two can stay here and talk, me and Liam are gonna go upstairs", Harry said and left with Liam.

"Can you help me get out of here", i whispered so Harry wouldnt hear me.

"I know it's all hard from the beginning, but it will get better. Harry loves you so much, and he will never hurt you", Niall answered.

"But he kidnapped me, that is not right", i said.

"Yea i know, Liam did same with me. But you gotta understand that he wouldnt never kidnapped you if you didnt come from bad home. He just wants to protect you, and yeah i wasnt the best opinion but can you complain that he has treated you badly?"

"Well... Not really", i mumbled.

"Just give him a chance and see how it goes. I did it with Liam and i am glad i did it because i love Liam", Niall said and smiled to me.

"Okay maybe i will try, but if he does something bad to me i will leave", i said.

"Okay great, i promise everything will go great. But now tell me something about yourself?"

• Harry •

"What do you think Niall and Maya are talking about?" I asked to Liam.

"I'm not sure but i can ask to Niall after we leave and then just text to you", Liam said after thinking for while.

"I just wish that Maya sees how happy Niall is with you, and then realise that i'm not a bad guy and i just want her to give me a chance", i told Liam.

"Mate i think she will see it and give you a chance now or maybe later. She is smart girl, i think she will realise how amazing you actually are", Liam said to me and hugged me.

•·•·•··•·•
Sorry that i havent updated for while and that this chapter is so short.