Chapter 8

• Harry •

« Let's skip two days ...»

I opened my eyes and saw that i was alone in the bed. Where is Maya? I hope she didnt leave.

I got out to bed and looked in the bathroom. It's empty.

"Mayaa!" I yelled running in the downstairs.

"I am here", i heard her softly yell in the kitchen. Thank god she is there.

I walked in the kitchen and saw that she was making breakfast.

"Morning baby", i said and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning", she replied and hugged me.

"I was worried when i woke up alone in the bed", i mumbled still huggin her.

"I just wanted to make breakfast to us, because you have been making every meal so its just fair that i do also something", she said and smiled.

"I love spoiling you princess. But if you like you can also make food, but i dont wanna make you feel like you have to."

"Yea yeaaah. Go to sit down i am gonna serve us now food", she giggled. I laughed and sat down.

Maya put plates on the table. Then she put both of us scrambled eggs, toast and sausage.

"Wow baby, this tastes amazing", i said to her my mouth full of food.

"Thank you", she laughed.

«««« • »»»»

After we cleaned the dishes, i got phone call from Liam.

He told us that if Mayas foot didnt hurt she could walk, but shouldnt run. She got really happy, smiled and startet walking normally. I ended call with Liam and got up and hugged her.

"This is awesome!" I said. She just giggled and hugged me back.

We both sat down on the sofas.
"Just remember take it easy, dont walk a lot and especially dont run", i said worriedly. I dont want that she hurts her foot again. But there was only one good thing about that, i carried her a lot.

"Yeah, yeah", she smiled.

"What do you wanna do today babe?" I asked. Now that she could walk maybe we should go somewhere.

"I dont know.."

"Would you wanna go to the lake with me? Me and Liam own a private lake."

Her eyes light up and she smiled.
"Yes! Yes!"
I laughed at her.

«««« • »»»»

I parked car on the parking spot. Me and Liam bought this lake for us couple years ago. The is also small house that has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen and one bathroom.

"Lets go", Maya said excited and got out of the car. I chuckled and went after her. I hold her hand and we started walking to the lake.

We sat down on the sand.
"Do you like this place?" I asked her. She leaned on my shoulder before answering.

"I love this place, it looks so beautiful and calm."

"Wanna know what else looks beatiful?" I asked.

"What?" She replied looking me in the eyes.

"You" i whispered. She blushed and looked at her lap.

"Dont be shy now babygirl", i said and lifted her jaw up. We looked each other in the eyes before i started moving my head closer. Softly i pressed my lips on to hers. At this beautiful place me and Maya kissed.

«««« • »»»»

So what do you guys think of this chapter? I wanna hear some comments.